[ he crosses paths with lisa, ft blackpink ]

seventeen had to be on their way to japan, but somehow, jaehan had to get coffee. the members were worried for him, but he went missing just because of coffee.

"oh, holy shit. i need to find them real quick or i can't go to japan," said jaehan, running his hands through his hair.

since he was wearing a mask, he decided not to drink his coffee yet. he wanted to find his dongsaengs and hyungs first.

"gods of whatever will lead me to my members, guide me- oh, is that... holy shit, it's lisa-"

jaehan blinked rapidly, not knowing what to do. blackpink was there, walking casually with security around them. jaehan wanted to approach them and say that he was a fan, but he was such a coward. damn, he'd cower away just by seeing lisa up close, especially if there were all four of them in front of him.

when they passed him, he almost passed out when lisa bowed to him and waved.

"annyeonghaseyo, sunbae-nim," said lisa, making the other girls to the same.

"o-oh, annyeong. take care," said jaehan, stuttering.

"thank you, sunbae!" they said, bowing to him and continuing on with their path.

jaehan was so stunned that he didn't realize that his members were already beside him. even woozi tried to tap him, but he was frozen.

"yep, it's his lisa fever again," said dino, making jaehan snap up to reality.

"aaaaaahhhh! i'm a sunbae, yes, guys. i'm a sunbae. lisa calls me sunbae. blackpink calls me sunbae. don't touch me, i'm a sunbae-"

"oh, shut up."