[ found out ]

when the guys were finally back to the dorm, kyulkyung finally went back to her place. she was fast enough to leave before the guys arrive, but it didn't mean that jaehan was fast enough to dodge his hyungs and dongsaengs.

that probably is the reason why he is sat on the couch, seventeen's members standing up while looking at him with questioning looks.

"i'm gonna repeat myself again. are you dating someone? why is there smudged lipstick on your lips?" asked jeonghan, and jaehan pinched the bridge of his nose.

he has to admit it. it was about time he told them, anyway. they didn't know how he and kyulkyung were in a relationship, except seungcheol who kinda knows.

"i... fine. for a while... kyulkyung and i have been dating. but we keep breaking up and getting back together. we... just got back together a while ago." jaehan admitted, and then they were all shocked aside from seungcheol who happened to think it was meant to happen anyway.

"you... oh, my god, you're dating kyulkyung?!" asked seungkwan, and jaehan slowly nodded.

it felt weird. somehow, his heart felt a bit lighter knowing that he got his goddess back. but... it meant hiding from the netizens and everyone again, it meant yet another relationship of theirs being hidden behind the curtains.

"does the ceo know?" asked joshua, and he shook his head.

"he doesn't." jaehan deadpanned, and then the guys all had their own reactions.

"aish, jinjja?!"

"why didn't you tell us?"

"it's best if the ceo knows,"

"does her friends know?"

"you've been dating for long and haven't told any of us?!"

"i thought she was only your crush!"

"i thought you were into lisa,"

"you look good together!"

"carats will be so happy for you, if they knew. but then there will be some who would feel heartbroken,"

"i know," jaehan whispered, "i know."

going to his bed to sleep, jaehan couldn't help but think about things. what would happen again, now that he and kyulkyung are back together? will it be the same?

before he closed his eyes, his mind suddenly went off to lisa. why... why did she appear in his mind, out of nowhere when he was used to thinking about kyulkyung before he sleeps?

and that night, he dreamt about those two girls. it wasn't making his life decisions making much easier.