[ cafe with someone ]

running his fingers through his soft hair, jaehan didn't know what to do or say. he was in a cafe with lalisa freaking manoban, yet he couldn't utter a single word.

"sunbaeni-"

"you can cut the sunbaenim off, i said. it's okay to call me whatever you'd like. jaehan-oppa, jaehan-ah, jaejae, whatever. wait, on second thought, can i call you lisa?" blabbered jaehan, nervous as hell.

lalisa then chuckled before nodding. he found it cute that the male was nervous even with just her around. to say that she was nervous was an understatement, too. she was beyond nervous, but she knew how to hide it well.

"oh, my god. i'm such a mess," sighed jaehan, making lisa smile.

"so, we met up. what's up?" lisa asked, making jaehan lick his lips.

"fine, i'll go straight to the point. we're both idols. it's scary to date someone, right? no matter how much you like that person?" said jaehan, making lisa nod slowly. she was trying to figure out what the guy had to say.

"yeah. do you... like someone?" asked  lisa, and jaehan breathed out heavily and pulled on the roots of his hair.

"as a matter of fact, i do like someone. and she likes me too. but she's scared. and i'm scared of what comes next to my life without her," jaehan confessed.

kyulkyung and jaehan, truthfully, had always been on and off in their relationship because of kyulkyung. she didn't trust jaehan enough to continue on and never reveal their relationship when in all honesty, as much as jaehan wanted to scream it to the world, he wouldn't dare utter a single word even to his hyungs and dongsaengs.

maybe this is the final, it was their 7th breakup, after all.

"i'm scared of change. i got used to having her and losing her, and then having her again at the end of the day," said jaehan, making lisa blink.

so, he was in a secret relationship with someone?

"you know, jae, the only constant thing about the world is change. don't be so afraid of change, okay? you'll move on. i can help you. find someone who can replace your memories with her," said lisa, making jaehan widen his eyes.

why is lalisa so... mature and so... kind? suddenly, his cheeks turned warm at the image of lisa smiling cutely at him.

"y-yah, don't smile like that. you're being too c-cute-"

"HAHAHAHA. did i help you, anyway?" asked lisa, and jaehan smiled before nodding.

"yeah. helped me lots. thanks. i really appreciate it," said jaehan.

he saw a different side of lisa, he saw how she can be both mature and cute and playful at different situations. for some reason, his admiration for her just grew.

he just wished it won't eat him up, gradually.