"You wasn't complaining about it last night", Beca would smirk and wink at the blonde now, both of them starting to laugh again.

"We had English together this morning, I saw you get in trouble with the teacher", Chloe would try and ignore the feeling of her stomach dropping, realising that Beca and the beautiful, taller brunette must be a couple.

"Yeah, another thing you'll see happen a lot", Jesse would smirk, causing everyone but Beca, who was glaring at the boy, to start laughing again.

"Whatever, I'm on track to get the grades I need to stay on the soccer team and that's all that matters", she'd shrug her shoulders, looking away from Chloe now to her brother who had looked up to ask her a question.

"Have you got practice today Bec?", her brother would ask now.

"Yeah, tryouts are tomorrow but Coach wants to run a practice today to see if anyone needs to tryout again cause the standard is high"

"Are you nervous about tryouts?", Chloe would speak up again, locking eyes with the brunette who'd smirk as a response to her question. The redhead would find herself getting lost in her ocean blue eyes once again, this time not looking away immediately but instead biting down on her lip a little as she'd feel her heart start to pick up speed.

"There's no way Beca will get cut from the team, she's been Captain for two years now", Stacie would wrap an arm around Beca's shoulder, causing both of the girls to break eye contact now.

"Are you thinking about trying out for anything Ginger?", Fat Amy would ask.

"I wasn't going to but then Aubrey was telling me earlier that I should try out for the Cheerleading team", Chloe smiled and shrugged her shoulders, noticing Beca roll her eyes.

"Oh my god, you should definitely try out", Stacie would slam her hand down on the table, "we can check out all of the football players together at the games"

Chloe would laugh lightly as this, not noticing Beca smile as she'd hear the sweet sound from the girl opposite her. Chloe would also feel butterflies start in her stomach once again, upon hearing Stacie's comment, wondering if she had read the signals wrong earlier.

"Keep it in your pants Conrad", Beca would roll her eyes. "There aren't any good looking guys on the team anyway"

"Hey! Thanks for the vote of confidence Beca", Tom would snap his eyes over to his twin sister, matching her smirk with his own.

"When's your first game?", Chloe would quietly ask him, turning to face him more now.

"More importantly when's the first party?", Fat Amy would yell across the table.

The quarterback would roll his eyes, ignoring Fat Amy's question as he'd look back at Chloe now. "It's this Friday actually at home", he'd smile, locking eyes with her, "You gonna be there to cheer me on?"

Beca would roll her eyes, looking over at her best friend who was smirking and winking back at her. The brunette would hold up a finger pointing it into her mouth to show how grossed out she was by her brother's attempt at flirting.

Chloe would chew on her bottom lip again, feeling herself smiling wide as she'd nod her head, "Who knows I could be a cheerleader by then"

"She'll definitely be a cheerleader by then", Stacie would wink across the table at Chloe who'd look back at her now.

"To answer your question Amy, Shaun is hosting the first party of the year at his place straight after the game", Beca would look away from the couple in front of her now.

"Yes! That means there'll be plenty of drink there and no limit on noise because he has no neighbours", Jesse would fist pump the air before high-fiving Amy.