Halloween Special: Little Kitty Cat

🚨 Warning!! This chapter is steamy!! Also, this is not in the story timeline! 🚨

**********

She giggled as she flipped a page, grinning eagerly. Her feet swung in the air, her skirt bundled below her thighs.

The click of a door broke her out of her book, causing her to look up. She smiled as Hammy slipped towards her, flopping on the bed. She grinned slyly.

"So Graaaaace," She drawled, batting her eyelashes. "What are you gonna do for Halloween?"

Tilting her head, Grace stared, shrugging and lifting her book as a gesture. Hammy whined, flopping onto her back.

"That's so Laaaaame!" She whines, earning a giggle from the girl next to her. Suddenly, Hammy's lips pulled into a smirk.

"Why don't you go costume shopping with us? I bet we can find something that Hunter will like!"

Grace blushed, her jaw going slack as she shoved the cackling girl, rolling her eyes. She's so weird.

But, that won't be such a bad idea, Grace snickered at the thought of Hunter a blushing mess over her costume, or bursting into a frenzy if it was too revealing. She glanced at Hammy, nodding her head. She cheered, dragging Grace from the bed and bolting towards the door.

As they flew down the staircase, they froze, staring at Hunter, who stood smirking at the bottom of the stairs. He crossed his arms, leaning against one leg.

"What are you doing with my girlfriend Hammy?" He asked playfully.

Grace smiled, pulling her hand away.

"We are going shopping!" She signed, smiling innocently.

He chuckled, shaking his head before making his way up the stairs to kiss her forehead.

"Alright, don't stay out too late."

She beamed, flinging herself into his arms before grabbing Hammy's hand again. They hurried out the door, leaping into Hammy's car and peeling out of the driveway.

*********

"How about this one?" Hammy asked, holding up another costume.

Grace immediately blushed before shaking her head, sighing as she went through racks.

"What about this one?" Hammy asked again, holding up another costume.

She shook her head, making Hammy groan before placing back in the row. They've been at the store for hours, and yet still had no luck. Grace was beginning to lose hope, believing that the perfect costume didn't exist.

"Oh Graaaaace." Hammy called from another aisle.

She made her way over, her jaw going slack as she nodded eagerly, hopping in place.

In Hammy's grasp was a cute little maid dress, fit with neko ears and a tail to clip inside the dress. Hammy grabbed the small low heeled buckle shoes, shoving Grace into a changing room. She nearly laughed at the girl's eagerness, dressing and slipping the cat-ear headband on her head and clipping the tail on the inside of the dress.

She spun in the mirror, lodging a squeal of excitement in her throat before pulling open the door and twirling around in front of Hammy, who literally shrieked with excitement. Her eyes suddenly began glittering evilly.

"Now," She pulled out her phone. "To get Hunter excited."

********

Hunter