Going to The Nurse's Office

Hunters POV

He looked at her as she walked around the room, probably trying to make herself believe that that actually happened. The entire time she's been here, and when he first saw her in the shop, she hasn't spoken a single word. And it's starting to get on his nerves.

He had called for the nurse when the boy had delivered her, it was the rules anyway. They needed to make sure that the blood and pet were both healthy, that way when they're bitten, they don't get the vampire sick.

After watching her pace around the room, he sighed and stood.

She jumped, looking at him in surprise.

"What?" He asked.

She shook her head, lowering her gaze to the ground, nibbling her finger.

"Come on, what's with the silence?!" He groaned.

She looked at him in alarm. She then dropped her gaze, scratching the back of her neck. Her eyes opened wide as a knock came to his door.

He walked to it, opening it to find the nurse. Like everyone else in the estate, she was a vampire. Her hair was short and shined like rubies. Her eyes were red, like strawberry wine, and her skin pale like the moon. She held a large bag in one hand.

"Morning my prince." She said, giving a formal bow.

He rolled his eyes. He hated being treated as royalty.

"Just make sure she's okay." He said boredly.

She nodded, walking into the room.

"Wow I never thought you were the type to keep your room clean." She said suddenly, looking around.

He rolled his eyes.

"Outside the room, you're a perfect little angel, but once you walk into this room, you're a total butt." He said, closing the door.

She shrugged.

"Eh." She said.

The nurse, or Willy, was his best friend. Has been since he was a little kid. As a boy, he had a little bit of a crush on her. But she had made it clear that she never wanted to be in a relationship.

He smirked, shaking his head.

"Willy, this is my pet. Pet this is Willy, the nurse." He said, nodding to each as he spoke.

Willy smiled shortly as his pet nodded in greeting.

"So will you go into the bathroom? I'll be right with you." Willy said.

His pet nodded and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

She immediately looked back at him, her cheeks puffed out in annoyance.

"What?" He asked.

"You haven't even named her yet?" She asked, slapping his arm. "Come on man you're so slow."

"Shut up I was busy."

"Uh Huh." She said, rolling her eyes.

Anyway, just get the sample. And..." He looked at the door. "Can you see if there's something wrong with her voice? Even after she came here, she hasn't said a word. It's starting to get on my nerves. I know she has questions but she won't talk."

Willy looked at him, an eyebrow arched.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"What you think I mean? She's completely silent! She won't speak a word!"

Willy's mouth pulled to the side.

"Okay I'll look at it." She said before walking into the bathroom.

Grace POV

The bathroom door opened. She looked up to see the nurse, Willy stepped in, a sigh escaping her lips.

"Alright let's get this over with."

She nodded, sitting up straighter.

Willy knelt before her, taking an instrument out of her bag.

"Ok we have to make this quick, I have other patients."

Again she nodded.

----------

Minutes later, Willy was staring at her, her eyebrows furrowed, her lips pursed in annoyance.

"Looks like I have another patient." She muttered. She sighed. "We'll have to tell him the news."

Grace nodded, standing from the toilet. She followed her out of the bathroom, her head lowered to the ground.

"Hunter." Willy said, crossing her arms.

"Well, is she healthy?" He answered impatiently.

"Wow, love the emotion you put into that 'thank you'. And how am I supposed to know? I haven't even sent the sample to test." She said with flourishing sarcasm.

"Oh knock it off. Is she healthy or not?!" He, or Hunter asked again, his eyes rolling.

"She's healthy, but I need to take her to my office. She needs X-rays."

"Why?"

"I found that she has numerous bruises on her body, and she's especially sensitive there also. I have a feeling that she may have some internal injuries."

He humphed.

"Wouldn't be surprised, seeing how the shop owner had treated her before I claimed her."

"What do you mean?"

Hunter waved his hand, dismissing the question.

"I'll tell you later." He tossed Willy the ragged leash and collar. "Finish up with her first."

"Sure." She said, wrapping the collar around Grace's neck. She tugged the leash. "C'mon."

Grace followed.