The Perfect Wedding.

Today, I got rejected. By my husband, nonetheless. I was feeling a bit, in the mood, yeah? He said "We have a wedding to plan." Almost like he didnt want to have sex with me.

"Are you serious?" I swear my jaw hit the floor.

"Yes."

"Who says no to sex!?" my voice is rising.

"Louis we will get nothing done, by staying up here and having sex all day." Harry sighs.

I roll my eyes.

"Where did this Nympho Louis come from anyways? Before you wanted to wait, and now I can barely keep your hands off me!"

Noticing my face, he adds "not that I mind."

"I love being with you... sexually..." I whisper. im sitting up in bed, opposite Harry who is laying down. He takes my hand and puts it on his chest. Covering my hands, with his hands. "Babe, I would love to stay up here in bed with you all day. Its 11 though and Simon will be here any moment. We need to brainstorm."

"Fine. Im going to shower. ALONE." I stomp off. Harrys chuckling behind me.

(11:35 am)

We are all dressed and now jusy waiting on Simon. Sitting at the dining room table, we all have pens and writing pads.

"what about an ice sculpture? like a swan?" Liam suggests.

"I like that idea.... but dont you think thats a bit girly?" Harry says.

"What will be the entertainment?" Zayn asks.

"I was thinking we could do a karaoke type thing. Where everyone who wants to, gets a chance to sing." I say smiling.

Looks like everyone likes my idea.

"bloody brilliant" Simon says.

"You're late." Niall says.

Simon grabs a chair and I hand him a pen and notepad. " get to thinking uncle simon."

"What color theme do you want to go with?" he asks.

Harry looks and me and says "I was thinking Blue and White. Like Louis eyes."

"Why not white and gold?" I shrug.

"I dont have a gold suit though." Niall says.

We all laugh.

Niall is so blonde. Literally. He just bleached his hair last night. "Not gold gold you bloody idiot." Zayn says.

"Well I like Gold and White." says Simon.

Harrys nods. "Agreed."

"Agreed" the rest of us chime in.

"Do we know where we are having the wedding?" Liam asks.

Simon leans forward and says "what better place then my backyard?"

"he does have a big back yard." harry nods.

"I like it. I like it. keep talking." I say.

"you could have an outdoor type wedding, Barbeque, grilling, all things that i know you already like. "

"Lets work on Guests." Zayn says.

"All family, Savan, Cher, Olly, Everyone from the Xfactor--"

"Can I invite Demi?" Niall asks.

"Niall. She has friendzoned you like 5 times... when are you going to give up?" Simon says sincerely.

"Never! Irish -----"

"dont give up." all of us finish for him. he says that for everything. even when he cant finish a meal or something. its his motto.

"So we have a place, colors, flowers, pretty much know what guests. What else?" Liam asks.

"Well I want to write my own vows. So we need to start working on that babe." Harry smiles at me. How romantic. writing our own vows.

"Gemma should be Maid of Honor. Lottie and Fizzy can be Brides Maids and the twins, flower girls." I nod my head.

"Will there be alcohol?" asks Niall.

"Of course." Simon says.

"Thank God."

"Dont think you are getting drunk at my wedding Niall." I give him a stern look. Harry just laughs.

"I think thats enough planning for a day." Simon gets up and leaves.

Harry looks at the door. "Is he serious? We still have to do invitations and The menu for dinner and what chairs we are going to use and --"

"Bridezilla much? Calm down mate." Niall laughs.

"Weird. I figured Louis for the Bridezilla type." Liam says.

"Me too." adds Zayn.