Surprise Vacation.

Hello Readers :) My name is Gwendolyn. Uhm.. just wanna say hi and thank you for checking out my fanfic. I hope it meets your standards! This is my VERY FIRST fanfic. So there will be mistakes and things where your like "Seriously?". Prepare yourself. If you dont ship Larry, DONT read this. I wouldnt say its Larry Smut because i dont add that many details about the sex.. anyhose... have a nice day!

                                                                          Friday Night 

 Today was a normal lazy day, by lazy i mean sitting on the couch watching movies all day and stuffing your face with what ever is in the fridge. Just because. I thrive for these days. I love touring and being about and meeting fans and all the thrill but the best days are the days you do nothing. 

Anyways.. .it WAS a lazy day until Liam got off the phone. “Guess what?!” Liam runs into the room screaming at Harry, Niall, Zayn and I. He isnt one for yelling. I mean cmon, this is the guy who just "Grrrrrhhhnnnnn" when he stubs his toe. Youll be lucky to get a swear word out of him. I opened my mouth to take a guess, but Niall beat me to the punch. "Nandos is giving me an all you can eat FREE buffett this year for my birthday?" He closes his eyes and crosses his fingers, repeating "please" to himself silently. 

     We all glanced at him and say “No” in unison. He pouts and puts his face down. "Fuck!" Now  Niall, he swear just about any chance he gets.

 Harry chuckles and tries to guess also, “You realized that Niall is your one true love and are so excited that you ran in here and said guess what?”

     Liam’s face is priceless. His eye brows scrunch up like he just had some sour tea. “Uh…no…but thanks for letting know what you really want Harry.” He sits on the sofa that is across from Harry and me. Its a bright red. Zayns idea. This apartment were in, we all designed. Its just somewhere we stay in London whenever we have the chance. I dont really see the need for 5 bedrooms. We rarely stay here all at once. Harry and I often share a bedroom anyways, while Niall and Liam can just about sleep anywhere. 

     Liam rubs his hands together and says real slowly "I just got off the phone with management...." hes smiing real big and just stops at that. 

      "WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT" Niall throws a couch pillow at him. We arent exactly the patient type people. 

      "starting Sunday, we have fourteen days of ..... Zayn can i have a drumroll please?" Liam asks. 

    Zayn sits up off the sofa and drums his fingers on our coffee table. 

       "okay.. fourteen days of ..... VACATION!" he shouts and jumps up. 

     “LET’S CELEBRATE!” Niall shouts. Of course you already know where he would like to celebrate. I guess that I am the only person that is interested in where we will spend these two weeks at. “Liam, dear, where is this vacation at?” I ask. I hope that it is somewhere we have never been. Liam jumps up onto the couch and screams, “were going to Las Vegas guys!”

     Harry shouts “YES!” and does his happy dance. I start to laugh and he grabs my arm, pulling me up to dance with him. You would think we would be dancing like crazy people but nope, he wants to slow dance.Our hands together and my head laying on his shoulder. Niall whistles at Harry and yells "Get it" causing Harry to step back away from me.

    “Do you know how long I’ve waited for this day Louis?” He sounds so excited and I am happy that he is happy. That is pretty much how it works. Im not happy if hes not happy. Being my best mate, he comes first. It isnt just him though. If any one of us are sad, the entire group of us is off our game.

   “To dance with me you mean? You’re so sweet Harreh!” I grab him up in a bear hug. He puts me back at arm length and looks at me weirdly. “Lou, I meant going to Las Vegas; I’ve always wanted to go there.”

     I sigh in frustration. He looks even more confused now, “What’d I say wrong?” he asks the guys. “You ruined a perfect Larry moment, in case you didn’t notice.” I go and sit on the couch, trying my best to look oh so terribly heart broken.

     Niall comes and sits by me, putting his arm around my shoulder he says “Don’t worry Lad we are going to Nandos, which should cheer you right up.” Zayn and Liam start laughing. “You mean cheer you up, right?” Zayn throws the couch pillow at him. Causing a pillow fight to erupt.