Youll never know.

"Cmon Zayn" I say.

   "Yeah, whats his name?" Niall asks pouting. 

   "Guys, i promised James that i wouldn't tell anyone." Zayn says shifting on the couch uncomfortably. 

   Liam picks up his phone and says, "Uhm, we can just look at who he last followed? If they have an embarrassing name that we wouldn't want to know, then that might be James!" This makes all of us  grab our phones immediately. Zayn laughs. "What?" I say, squinting my eyes at him. 

  "Well i figured you might try that. So if followed 458 people with weird twitter names, dedicated to us.  Good luck finding James." he smiles a sinister smile. 

  Harry just drops his phone on the table. "You little devil." 

  Niall punches him in the arm, "You are genius!" 

  I laugh, " Oh man... twitter has got to being crazy right now. Think of all the girls freaking out   because Zayn followed them!" 

  Zayn just smiles again, "yeah.. ive got four WorldWide trends going on right now." 

  "oh yeah? I bet i can get even more. Just watch!" he grabs his phone and tweets something, i suppose. A minute later my phone vibrates. Its a mention off twitter from Harry. 

   Harry Styles: @Louis_Tomlinson will you marry me Boo Bear? 

  I smile at this. Larry shippers around the world are probably loving that. Thinking about it, Harry and I haven't really tweeted anything Larry-ish in a while. This oughta be fun.

  "That is so not fair. Using your bromance to win?" Zayn says defeated.

   Louis_Tomlinson: @Harry_Styles yes yes ! a million times yes! #LarryEngaged

   Even though I JUST tweeted that. I go ahead and check the trends. Sure enough, there are already a couple Larry things trending. 

     #LarryEngagementSex 

     #CongratsLouandHarry

     #DirectionersWantInvitesToLarryWedding

"Just think of this as payment, for not telling us James twitter name. Anyways, you cant always have all the spotlight." Liam tells Zayn.

   Niall says something that gets me thinking. "Lads... how do you think the fans will take it when they find out you two ARE married?" 

   I'm still thinking about the trend #LarryEngagementSex ...  I haven't really thought about having sex with Harry. Hell, we only just started kissing. I mean sure... it felt good when he was doing that thing in the airplane bathroom but ... that was in the heat of the moment? Would i even like that? 

  Someone coughs. I look up, to see all the boys staring at me. My face is probably Tomato Red.  I murmur a quick "i don't know." I then look at Harry. I don't know why, but almost every time i look at him, hes already looking back at me. That boy gives me butterflies. 

  He looks a bit worried. "Uhmm.. Boobear, we still need to tell our parents.." Ohmygosh, he is right. 

  Liam says something that makes sense. "How about since you two didn't get a proper wedding, that you just tell your parents you two are engaged. We can plan your wedding, and this time you'll remember. Also, That way, no one will know except us and James that you two got married under the influence." 

  I jump up. "Liam! That is perfect! Hazza, we can just tell everyone that we were dating for a while on the down-low, and now that we are 'engaged' we wanted to come out and let everyone know, Parents included." 

 Harry smiles at me, "Sounds like a plan hubby." 

 Liam snaps. "Harry, remember, you two are 'engaged' Louis is your fiancee, not your husband."

 "I am still not used to the idea of him being my husband, so calling you my fiancee makes everything a little easier..." I say to the boys.  

 Niall hands me his phone, I look at him questioningly. "I think the fans will take it well. Look at these sweet and perverted tweets you were sent about being engaged." 

Scrolling through some of the tweets, these are the ones that catch my eyes. I favorite them. 

  @LarrysBoner: @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson omfg dfsadfsd my larry shipping heart you don't understand how much i love this and I'm so happy for you AND ASDFSDFASDASDF congrats on the sex. 

  @LindaStyles1D: You guys see this trend? #LarryEngagementSex ? Make sure you use protection   ;) #CongratsLouandHarry @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson . #LarryForever 

  @LouCrazyLove: @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson you guys dont understand how bad i ship you. And to know its real now? you guys are a beautiful couple. Love Amanda. xx

 @iheartmyhazza: LARRY ENGAGED!!! I am SO happy for you two. Don't worry about the haters, I wish you the best  ♥ #CongratsLouandHarry I always knew you were meant for each other :) @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles 

    Harry rubs my knee. "What do you think of that first trend Lou?" 

    "How about i show you later?"  I wink at him. 

     "I like the sound of that." He winks and plants a kiss on my lips. 

 @Louis_Tomlinson: @Harry_Styles and I would like to thank all of you lovely Directioners who stand behind us, and of course you'll get an invite to the wedding! xxxx 

  After i send that tweet, i walk up to my room. Sit on the bed, call my mum.