Lousexual.

*******Harry's POV******* (Point of View for those that don't know...)

     I'm just sitting on the couch, watching this American show called Gossip Girl when Louis comes running down the stairs. I turn the telly off. He looks around, sees me and comes flying into the living room. "Harry" he screams while jumping on me. 

   He moves himself around to where hes in my lap, but facing me. First time hes done this, but I'm not complaining. "Yes Boobear?" I ask him with a cheeky grin. 

  "Well... you know how we said we had to tell our parents?" 

  "Yes..." 

   "Well, i called my mom and she knows." 

  My eyes widen. "That fast? What did she say? What does she think? Of us? Is she going to come to the wedding?" This sort of makes everything just a bit more realistic now. 1/2 of the parents know.

  Louis laughs. "Calm down Harry. She was fine with everything." 

   "Really?" I ask because its hard to believe that Jay would be okay with that. With Louis coming out of no where and saying hes engaged to me.  

  "Well......" Louis gets off my lap and sits next to me on the sofa. I knew there was a catch, before i can do anything or say anything, he says really quick, "she thinks that your too .... friendly to be tied down to me."

  "friendly? are those the exact words she used?"

  "not exactly. She just knows that your a flirt.... and i think shes afraid that you don't wanna... commit to someone this young." 

  I turn around on the sofa, placing myself to where Louis and i are face to face. I scrunch up my face. "I don't take marriage lightly Louis." 

   "I uhm... told her that we've been together 3 days.." 

  "You did what!?" I shout. 

   "I cant keep anything from my Mum Harry... you know that." 

   "well... whats done is done. I still think that was a foolish thing to do." I run a hand through my curls. Shaking them. 

   "What did you think i was going to tell her? That we went to Vegas, got wasted and married? She would kill me!" Now his eyes are wide, i respect that he tells his mum everything, i do. Its just.. i still haven't told mine. 

   "What if she does find out about that?" 

   "Hopefully, its after the wedding." he laughs.  

  The wedding. I still cant believe that. An actual ceremony with our friends and family there. Its going to be crazy. Louis pokes my shoulder, "babe, you need to call yours, before mine does. You know how my mom is." 

   OMG. He is so right. If i don't hurry and call my mum, Lou's mom will call her! Then ill definitely be dead. I grab my phone out of my pocket and dial her number, before pressing talk though, i look at Louis. "Do you want to be here or" 

     "Do you care if i listen? I'm a bit nosey love. I just want to know what you say about me." he says with a laugh.

    "uhm.. no.. i don't care i suppose."

     The phone rings ... and rings... and rings. Maybe ill get lucky and it'll go to voice mail. Since there's nothing to worry about anyways, i go ahead and put it on speaker phone. That way i can just gonna say it all and --- 

    "Harry?"  

  Just my luck. "hey mum!" 

   "I miss you baby boy! How are you?" 

   "I'm fine, i miss you too mum." 

   "Hows Las Vegas?" 

   "How did you ...?" 

   "Everyone on twitter is saying you guys are in Las Vegas.. so i called your manager, and he confirmed. Why didn't you tell me?" 

  "Its only for two weeks mum, i was going to tell you, i was just so excited. Ive talked to you about coming here before, remember?"

  "How could i forget.. you wouldn't shut up about those Vegas showgirls." she laughs. My face immediately starts turning red. I look at Louis out of the corner of my eye, his eyebrows are raised and there's a smirk on his face. 

    "Yea mum.. um things change you know?" 

  "Things like what?" I can tell by the way she said that , that shes curious now. 

  "Just stuff you know. Friendships... uhm... blossom....?" 

   "Harold, what are you getting at?"  

   I look at Louis for something.... comfort... help? I'm not sure. He nods his head and mouths "tell her." 'Uhm... Mom.... I asked Louis to ... erm ... marry me.... and erm ..... he said yes ..." 

   " I saw on twitter!." she laughs.

   "Mum ... I'm being serious. Were really together." 

   "WHAT!" she screams. Thump. Sounds like she dropped the phone. I hear some movement then shes back on the phone again. 

  "So Larry Stylinson is ...... real?" she asks in disbelief. 

  Louis motions if he can have the phone. "Mum, Louis wants to talk to you." I hand my phone to him. 

   "Hi Anne! How are you?" He says in a cheery voice. 

   "Hello Louis... I'm fine. Thanks for asking, and you?"  

   "I am doing just wonderful. So i know that Harold has told you about us." he says. 

  "Yes he did..." 

     "Right, and how does this news make you feel?" 

 She laughs. "Taking a bit of lessons from Dr Phil i see. Uhm actually, I am happy for you two. Just don't break my baby boys heart Louis or i will call your mother. Speaking of your mother, does she know yet?" 

   "Yes, i just got off the phone with her actually." he laughs. "Don't worry Anne, ill take good care of your boy." 

   "Please. You are going to be family soon, call me Mom."  

   "Okay Mom, it was nice talking to you, Harry says he loves you and we will call you later with more details okay?" he says kind of awkwardly. Mum has never gave the boys permission to call her that.... 

   "Love you too Harry! Talk soon! Kisses!" She hangs up. 

  I let out a big sigh. "That was a lot easier than i thought it would be." 

   "You know..... Its almost like our moms already knew... sure.... they were surprised, but the way they reacted.... its almost like they knew this would happen..." Louis says. 

  "I know right? I was just thinking that. I was really scared to tell her... because i thought she would react a lot differently. Like... call me gay and hang up or something...." 

   "Well, we both are really close with our mums... maybe we are right. Maybe deep down they knew that we were gay... or bisexual... or whatever we are. We don't have to label it right now."

  "I know im Lousexual." 

  Louis laughs, "What on earth.... Where did you come up with that?" 

  I was thinking .. i still like girls but i like you more, but at the same time, i don't like other lads. Which means I'm Lousexual. You are the exception." 

    "That is bloody brilliant Harry." 

    "I already know I'm amazing."

   "Well Ive got to shower. but ill see you later okay?" Louis get off the couch, hands me back my phone and gives me a quick kiss.

    I pull him in for a second kiss. Pulling away, i hold onto his shirt. "Can i join?"