Elevator love.

"Harry we cant. This is a public place. I cannot do this." I say as Harry pushes me down the hall to the other set of elevators. 

    "Can't this. Can't that. Tomlinson, you aren't afraid of getting caught are you?" He says while laughing. 

    That cheeky bastard. I try to turn around, "Harry lets just go." Its too late. We are already at the elevator doors. He pushes the button while holding me. I hate that i like having his arms around me at this moment. *Ding* It opens. He pushes me into the elevator. I'm still protesting. The doors close. 

    "Harry i am not having sex in an elevator." 

    He is behind me, kissing my neck. He knows that's my weak spot. He moves my shirt over a bit so my shoulder is exposed. He lightly bites me. 

    My knees almost give out. That was...new and it felt so good. He knows just what to do , how!? How did he know that would turn me on? I turn around and slam him into the wall. Smashing my mouth into his he laughs.

       "You came around." 

       I step back ,"I dont have to kiss you, you know?" 

    Harry steps over to where the buttons are and presses a red one. The Elevator stops and shakes. 

      "Uh ...Oh the elevator ... broke..." He gives me an innocent look.

           "Harry!" I yell. I try to reach for the call button but he grabs my hand and intertwines it with his. 

     "Live" he gives a peck. "In" Another peck. "The" Once again, another kiss. "Moment." He kisses me again, this time lasting longer. I tangle my hands in his curls. He loves that. I pull his hair a little bit, he loves that too. I'm not sure why, but he always moans when i do that. Like this. 

      "Uggggghhhnnnnnnn." 

     "How long do you suppose this elevator will be stuck like this?" I stop kissing him long enough to ask that.

     "Do you think the boys are wondering where we are?" He asks. 

    "I'm sure Simon is taking good care of them."

     He kisses me for a good couple of more minutes then lets go of me and sits on the elevator floor.

      "What are you doing? Didn't you want to you know?" 

     "We can do that later. I think right now we should stop and wait to be rescued." he laughs a bit. 

    "I'm fine with that." I pop a squat next to him. Putting my head on his shoulder. 

       He doesn't say anything. I can hear him breathing. I'm not quite sure how we went from almost sex in an elevator to sitting on the floor not even speaking. 

     "harry?" 

    "yea?" 

     "Do you love me?" 

      Silence.

    Why wont he say anything. 

      He takes my chin and moves my face to where he can look me in the eyes. 

     "I don't only love you," his eyes are looking into my soul, "Louis Styles. I am in love with you. Your smile. Your bum." I laugh. "I love your laugh. I love your eyes. I love your kisses. I love you." 

          "You do?" Here come the water works. 

      "Why are you crying? What did i say wrong?" He starts to worry. 

     "noo.." i sob. "They are ..happy tears hazza."  

      He takes his thumb and brushes them away. 

      I get on my knees so our eyes are at the same level. 

   "You don't know how happy that makes me for you to say that." 

    "You didnt think i loved you...?" He says concerned. 

      "I just didn't think that you loved me... the way i love you." 

    "Which is how?" He puts his head to the side. 

     "I love you so much.... its really unhealthy... I picture my life 20 years from now... and i see you in it. I cant picture myself. Without you. Harry i think this marriage is the best thing that has happened to me. Its opened my eyes and my heart to so many new feelings and i wouldn't trade it for the world." 

     "What do you love about me Louis?" he blushes a bit. 

     "I have a list that's about two football fields long...."

     "Well name a couple. You can tell me the rest later." 

    "I love your curls, that cheeky smile, your dimples, your infectious laugh.. and i would say your bum, but you don't have one." 

      Harry laughs and pulls me into his arms. Now hes holding me. 

        "I love how you tell terrible jokes." 

    "I happen to think i am quite hilarious Mr." he smiles down at me. 

      "I love how you didnt freak out and demand a divorce when we woke up married." 

     "After what happened with your parents? I would never put you through that." 

       I wiggle out of his arms and slide onto the floor. Putting my head in his lap. 

     "I am really happy how things turned out."

      "Me too Boo bear."  

     He looks at me, and leans his head down. He whispers, "loved you then, love you now, love you forever baby." right before he kisses me.

      The elevator shakes. The doors open. It doesn't matter though. We continue kissing. 

     "FOUND THEM!" someone screams. Sounds a bit like Niall. 

       I hear footsteps and then a cough. Harry untangles his tongue from mine and lifts his head up. "Yes?" 

     "Having fun?" Liam asks. 

       "Yes." we chorus. 

    Simon comes into view, "come on boys, you can continue snogging at home."