It was that good.

I keep reading the last chapter, shaking my head. I think we can ALL agree that I was not cut out to write sexual scenes. Sigh. I tryed. I'm sorry guys :( - Gwendolyn 

    I am not sure why , but Wattpad keeps putting the chapters as private?! angignaignianod. Im sorry but i just might have to make my own blog and you guys will read it from there.. :( idk.

     Waking up, i roll over in bed. Right onto Harry who is still sleeping. "Ugnh" is all i can hear through the pillow. As much as i would love to lay on top of him right now, we all know that i need a good shower. I probably stink to high heaven. I'm all sweaty. I jump out of bed. 

    Walking to the bathroom, the first thing i do is look in the mirror. When i see myself. I feel like screaming. There is a huge ass hickey on the left side of my face. On my neck! I am going to kill Harry.. or get back at him! The boys will never leave me alone with this. If only i was a girl, this could be easily gone, with a bit of cover up. 

    My hair is even worse! Its all over the place. "Bloody Hell." I mumble to myself. I need a shower asap. I don't even run to the room to get a change of clothes, i came in here naked, ill probably walk out of here naked. 

    After washing myself for what seems like two hours, i step out of the shower, put a towel around my waist and go into our room. Harry is still there sleeping. I get changed, kiss him on the cheek and go downstairs. 

   Niall is sitting at the kitchen table eating Lucky Charms. If only he knew how funny that looked to me. Hes always complaining about us calling him a leprechaun. I can totally see him saying "After me lucky charms." A giggle comes thru my lips. Niall lifts his eyes up. "Yes?" 

    "Oh nothing." I look away. "Where are the other boys." 

   "They are sleeping in. We didn't get much sleep last night Louis."

   I turn around. "Blimey ..." I slump into the chair across from Niall.

   "Oh yes." He says. Taking another bite of cereal.

   I put my head into my hands. "How am i ever going to face them again!?"  

   "Well... we only have a couple more days here. It will be fine. Also...." his voice trails off.

   "What?" I peer at him. 

   "Management flew out here.... their staying in a hotel near the casino.. they would like to meet up with us and talk about your recent engagement..Give them a ring back." He looks down. 

   Recent engagement? Oh. 

     It is a couple hours before the boys come down. Harry is the last one. You can see he showered. Thank god. His hair was also a mess. He takes a seat on the couch next to me and winces. I look at him weirdly. Then look around the room. The boys are smiling. Omg... Harry doesn't know that they know. 

    "Sore bum Harry?" Zayn says. 

   Harry looks at me, and i blurt out "I didn't say anything!" 

   "You didnt have to. After we caught on what was going on.. we did the proper thing and left. For a couple hours." Liam says while setting the morning paper down. "Also.." he continues. "Last night Management called. They would like to discuss you two. With all of us." 

    Harry moves on the couch, and winces again. I suppose i did give him a sore bum. I put my arm around him and pat his leg. Hopefully that lets him know that I'm sorry. He looks at me and gives me a faint smile. i'll take whatever i can get. 

     "What about us?" Harry asks Liam.

    Liam looks at him weirdly. "You are honestly asking me that?" 

      Niall laughs. "They want to know about you two you know... getting married... already married. All that good stuff." 

     Harry sits back .. "oh." 

   "Are you okay?" I look at him. 

  I hope to god he isn't backing out... 

     "Are you still afraid of people knowing about us..?" 

    He looks up at me with a frown. "After last night? You STILL aren't ready? Are you being serious right now?" I am gutted. 

       He sighs. "I dont think ill ever be ready Boobear, but i want the world to know that you are mine." 

     I slap him with a couch pillow. "Harry! You idiot. Why didn't you just say that? I thought you were going to say you didn't wanna be with me anymore." 

    "We are married, im stuck with you for life." He takes my hand in his and intertwines our fingers. 

    "You remember that. Stuck for life." 

      "Can i ask you guy something?" asks Zayn. 

     I look at Harry. He shrugs. "Sure?" 

    "How does it feel?" 

     "How does what feel?" My eyes widen. 

     "You know.. " He gestures to Harry. I look at Harry who has a look of horror on his face. I'm still not quite connecting the dots. 

    "Oh come on! Seriously? You dont know what im refferring to!? To shag a guy..? Is the reason he has a sore bum is because it was that good or that bad?" 

    "Uhm.. it was blinding for me?" I laugh. This is awkward. 

   "You know like that ... little bruise that hurts when you touch it? But you keep touching anyways because a part of you enjoys it? It was .... sorta kinda like that." 

      I am surprised Harry told them that. 

    "This is no different ... than talking about sex with girls right?" He looks around at the boys, each of them either shrug or nod their head. 

    "Did that answer your question, Zayn?" I laugh. 

    "Yeah..." I think he regrets asking him that. 

    "And to be honest, i have a sore bum because it was that good. I wont lie. It hurt at first.. but then that pain turned into pleasure.." 

      Niall gets up. "Uhm.. i have something i need to do." 

     Zayn and Liam follow him. Chorusing "Me too." 

    "See what you did? You chased them away." I poke Harry in the shoulder. 

     "That's a nice love bite you've got there Booo Bear...." Harry says.

    "ill show you a love bite!" I push him onto the couch.