Squabble.

"He said that?" Niall laughs. 

      "Yes. He said that." I say with a chuckle. 

      "Guys.. i.. didn't . know what else to say okay?" Harry puts his head in his hands. Zayn laughs. "What type of guy comes out to his mum basically by saying "friendships blossom?" I ruffle Harry's hair. He just groans. All five of us are in the Dining Room chatting. The lads wanted to know what our mums thought about getting engaged, so i replayed what each of us said. Apparently what Harry said is hilarious. Its got all the boys in hysterics. 

    "I think that it is amazing how accepting your mothers were." Liam says.

    "What about your dads? Are you going to tell them?" Zayn says. Ive noticed that he is usually the one to bring up the negative things. "I'm not sure?" I shrug. "I mean, their invited to the wedding if they want to come. My mums walking me down the aisle though."

  Harry lifts his head up. Looking at me funny he says "You're going to walk down the aisle? Like a bride?" 

   My eye brows scrunch up. Im sure ive got worry lines on my fore head by now. "uhm. Yes. Why wouldn't i?" 

   "Don't you mean, why would you? Were two grooms. Shouldn't we both be at the altar?" 

  Nialls, Liams and Zayn just keep looking back and forth between me and Harry. They love a good squabble. I sigh. "Harry, i want this to be just like any other wedding and at any other wedding, the bride walks down the aisle."  

  "You aren't a bride though...."    

  "Well you wont be a groom for long if you don't shut up." 

  "ohhhhhhhh" Niall says.

  "Shut up" Harry and i say to him in unison. He pipes down after that.

   I look back at Harry, who is sitting up straight in his chair now. 

  "Harry, does it bother you that i am male?" 

   "If it did , do you think i would of been snogging you last night?" He cocks his head to one side. 

   Liam gets up to go, Harry pulls him back down in his chair. "where do you think your going?" 

   Liam stammers "This is obviously a conversation that needs to be just between you two...." 

  "Were a band and we don't keep secrets, you can stay Liam. I don't care if you hear what i have to say." 

   "Oh and what is it that you have to say Harry? Go ahead, get it off your chest." I scoff. 

  "I... I.. don't mind you being a boy. I just don't know if I'm ready for everyone else to know your a boy." 

    "Harry... let me let you in on a few things. Number One,  You proposed to me on twitter, people are going to know that your Lousexual - " 

     Zayn butts in " Lousexual?" 

    "Oh that means that Harry isn't gay, he only likes Lou." Niall explains to Zayn quickly. 

   "anyways... Second, Everyone knows im a boy Harry. it isn't exactly a secret. I'm in a BOY Band Harry and we aren't exactly low key people. Everything we do is pretty much in the tabloids. Everyone whether you like it or not will know that WE ! TWO BOYS ARE GETTING MARRIED OKAY. and third! we are already married!! IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED!." My voice kept getting higher and higher. Pretty much the point i was screaming. 

     I didn't realize until now that i had stood up and was pretty much in Harry's face yelling at him. 

    Harry starts laughing. My blood is boiling by this point. "Whats so funny?"