What are we?

Kissing Harry was a mistake, right? His face, right before he went upstairs, I will never forget that look. Did he like it? Does he like me? Did I like It? That one is easy to answer. I didn't like it, i loved it.

     Kissing Harry like that is..was.. indescribable. I know we've kissed before,those were just pecks though. This was so much more; it was snogging, touching and tongue. You don’t use tongue unless you like a person right? I need to find out how he feels. I know this is all sudden and all but you don’t continue to kiss someone unless you are enjoying it right? That must mean he liked it somewhat.

     Oh lord! We have a long plane ride tomorrow...  How awkward would that be if he didn't feel the way i do?

     I need to focus on the positive. Thinking back to the kiss, remembering how soft his lips were. How hungry his mouth was to get mine, this answered my question.

     One kiss.

     One boy.

      I fancied Harry.

     I hear a loud boom, it’s my door smacking against the wall. It was Harry. “Boo?” He looks in frantically. I stand up and give a little wave, he walks over to me. “I went back downstairs to talk to you, but Zayn said you came up here.Why did you…kiss me Louis?” his eyes are questioning me.

I respond, “Harry I’m sorry…” I go to add for kissing you but he interrupts. “Sorry? Why in bloody hell are you apologizing?” Now he sounds a bit sad. I am now very confused, this causes my eyebrows to scrunch up. “I thought you ran away because I scared you with the kiss. Why did you leave? right after?”

     He runs a hand through his curls and licks his lips. I wish he wouldn’t do that, it kind of turns me on. I feel a blush creeping onto my cheeks. I did not just think that, but I did, didn’t I? I guess I do fancy him. I shake my head, like it’s going to help the redness go away.

     “I needed time to myself Lou.” He sits on my bed. “Even though I wasn’t expecting that kiss, I am glad to say that you did. It opened my eyes to what, I have no clue. I’m confused Lou, does this make me gay for wanting to kiss you?”

     He wants to kiss me? My heart starts pounding real loudly, I’m pretty sure that Harry can hear it. He liked kissing me. This must mean that the feelings are mutual, and we fancied each other. I definitely don’t want to rush things though. “Harry, we need to take some time to see what this is, maybe it is just physical?” He cocks his head to the side. “You mean like, we just enjoy snogging each other?” I snap my fingers. “Exactly, I mean do you fancy me or the kiss?” I ask him, adding quickly “honestly Hazza.”

     He stands up and starts pacing. “I talked to Niall about it and he told me that he and the mates thought we had something going on this whole time.” ---------- “YOU TOLD NIALL?!” I practically scream at him. His head whips around, “Was I not supposed to?”I sigh again, and try to sound a bit nicer. “No, it’s okay. Haz? Do you want to take this slow and see where it goes?”

     Harry goes and shuts my door. Then he walks over to me. He pushes me onto my bed and leans over top of me. “Why take it slow? Let’s enjoy each other company, while we can.” I smile, grabbing his shirt, I pull him towards me. Smashing his lips against mine, I then grab the bottom his shirt and tug it over his head. He has such a nice chest, why didn’t I notice this before.

     I flip him over and start kissing his neck; I keep going down, kissing his chest, then below his belly button. “Slow down there tiger.” Harry says, pulling me back up to his lips. I smile against the kiss.

     “I could get used to this Harry.” He stops kissing me for a second, and props himself up on his elbows. “Who would have thought that we would ever be in this position? Snogging each other and enjoying it?”

     Well, it looks like we are onto talking again. I lay down next to him. My head is on his chest, and my hand is thrown over his abdomen. He is tracing circles on my shoulder. 

     “What does this mean for us?” He says. I look up into his eyes that were already looking down at mine.I wish i knew what to say. I wish i had an answer, but i dont. So i just shrug and give him a small smile. "Could you imagine if everyone kissed their best mate and it was like that?" 

       "The entire world would be full with snogging people." he laughs. 

       "I never once thought that i would kiss a boy and like it."  He kisses my forehead, and after i dont say anything he adds “Are we back to taking this slow?” chuckling. I start laughing nervously and he pulls me on top of him. My head is now resting right where his heart is. I can hear it beating. It doesnt seem to be going crazy as mine is. How can Harry be so calm about this?

     This changes everything. Once again, i have to block out all the bad things, I start thinking back to what just happened between us, i fall asleep smiling.