Ready .. or not?

***back to Louis POV*** 

    "Really? You want to...." I gulp ... "join me.. in ... the shower?" I did not see this coming. I'm still dazed from that kiss we just had. How can i? Why does he...? 

    Harry looks at me oddly, his hands still have a hold of the front of my shirt. Hes looking right into my eyes. Can he tell how nervous i am? "Uhm.... basically." He breaks eye contact and lets go of my shirt. I take a seat back on the couch.

    "Are we even ready for that?" 

     "Ready to take a shower together? We dont have to do anything Louis." he nervously laughs. 

   My eyes widen and i laugh with him. "Oh, for a second there i thought you wanted to have sex in the shower."  

      "I would like to someday...." I notice he isn't laughing anymore. Hes giving me a serious look now. I feel a chill down my spine. WHAT!? Harry wants to have sex with me? I haven't even really thought about that, let alone figured out whether i would like to or not... Who would be on top? Or behind, or in front? I know we joked about it in that one interview, Harry would go in the back if i got tired. I laugh in my mind just thinking about it. 

    "What if you don't like it... What am i saying? Harry, what if I don't like it and you do? Does that mean..."  Harry interrupts me. "Lou, why are you over thinking things? Not all couples have to have sex .... Sure i enjoy it... but i mean, if it doesn't work for us, then it doesn't." 

   "Harry. Dont lie to me. You wouldnt be able to live without sex. Your a whore for christsake!"

    He gasps. Grabbing his shirt. "I'm a whore?" he laughs and looks at me. "In all seriousness Louis, I have not slept with that many women." 

    I peer at him, eyes squinted... "Mhm." 

   "Seriously! Only like three or four." 

    "Harry, that is four more than i have!" His eyes widen and I realize i let it out. Ugh. The boys didnt know. I havent told any of them. I didnt want them to know. 

   Harry laughs. Then realization dawns on him. "You've never.... but you said.." He looks at me with confusion in his eyes.

   "I lied okay.. what i was going to say? We were at an interview, all of you guys said you weren't virgins! I'm the oldest, how do you suppose that would of made me look?!" 

    "So im going to be your first?" Harry is grinning now. "Im going to take Louis Tomlinson's virginity. That is.." 

    "If i let you." I get up off the couch for what seems like the 10th time. 

    "if you let me?" Harry grabs my arm and yanks me back down on the couch. I am pinned underneath him. Hes smiling down at me. I have no choice but to look back into his green eyes. "Harry ... I... " 

     "Remember on the plane? In the bathroom?" He has a wicked smirk on his face. I feel a blush creeping into my cheeks. "How could i forget?" 

    "Well, that was pretty much spur of the moment, but we enjoyed it didn't we?" 

    "Yes we did...." My heart is racing just thinking about it, but also, thank god he changed the subject. Being 20 and a virgin is not something you want to explain... 

     "Well... instead of planning it out.. you know. Our first time ... well together, we'll just wait for the right moment and we will both know." 

   I smile. He always knows how to make me feel better. He leans down towards me, kissing me. My hands find their way to his hips, I pull his shirt up over his head, breaking the kiss just for a moment. I pull him closer to me, propping my knee up so he has a little bit of room. My hands are all over his torso. Why must he have such a perfect body. This makes me a bit self conscious but I cant stop admiring him... touching him. I'll worry about my own flaws later on. Right now I'm enjoying Harry's perfection. 

    He breaks the kiss to take a breath, and smiles at me.

    "Is it the right moment yet?" 

     "No!" I laugh, meeting him halfway in another kiss. Running my finger up and down his side. He shudders once im about halfway down. 

    "Ticklish, are we?" 

    "No." He continues kissing me. 

    "Are you sure?" I pretty much say into his mouth. Talking while kissing is a lot easier than it looks. 

   "Yes." Im not easily convinced, I run my finger back down his side and he grabs both of my hands,   he  puts them up over my head and keeps them there. now I'm defenseless. I can move but whats the point? Hes on top of me anyways. "You want control of everything?" 

     "Yes. I do. Are you okay with that?" 

   "More than okay. Now shut up and kiss me." 

   He laughs, "gladly." Right before our lips make contact though, a door opens and I hear Niall. "Lads! I just got up. I don't wanna see that. Get a room." 

    Harry backs up and puts his shirt on. He is bright red. I start laughing. Niall comes in the living room and sits opposite us. "I don't mind you two you know, i just don't wanna see it." He laughs. 

   "I understand, were sorry."  I say not looking him in the eye.

   "Its quite the picture to get used to, you know? Is it a big change for you two?" 

  I look over but it looks as if Harry has gotten up and went somewhere. How nice of him. Looks like this is all on me.

   "Honestly. yes and no. Its weird thinking that you can be sitting on the couch and enjoying ... snogging your best mate..  and don't even ask me about how Marriage is... I know were married, but it hasn't really sunk in yet. Especially since everyone else thinks we are just engaged. Its all so surreal. But i wouldn't change a thing about us.I just, i cant even think about him without smiling like a fool. My Stomach feels like theres butterflies living there 24/7. Is that good? Should i feel like this? What does it all mean Niall? " 

   "Louis.... I think you found your soul mate....."

   I look up at Niall. "I feel the same exact way." We both smile at each other. I hear Harry coming back, "But lets keep that between us, i don't wanna scare my soul mate off just yet." 

   Harry comes back in the living room. Niall gets up and leaves, but before he goes "Okay Louis, that will stay just between us." He winks and runs to kitchen. That little.... i oughta.... 

    "What is he talking about?" Harry asks. 

   I get up off the couch and say "Nothing." While walking past Harry real quick.