0 hours and 0 minutes

"Tony?"
The voice belonging to this human being, I suspect but maybe I was abducted by aliens, was soft and calming. The way they pronounced my name made me fall in love with this voice.

I saw the softness of the voice as an invitation and a cue to open my eyes, I did so very slowly since where I was it was bright.

I saw a dark silhouette who's blond hair blended in with the yellow wall in my blurred vision. I immediately sat up and pushed out a squeaky: "Mom!"

The blond person stood from the chair by the bed in surprise of my sudden movement. My vision cleared, Steve.

"Steve?"
I breathed, the name exiting my lips like a high-pitched call.

"I'm so glad you're okay. You were right behind me and then you fell to the floor and started apologizing to me, I didn't know what to do. I hope you're okay."
He was...being  surprisingly And uncharacteristically-of his time-understanding of my panic attack.

A burly man with a military uniform and a white helmet entered this unknown room.

"Keep away from him. He could be dangerous."
He told Steve as he stared blankly at me, he even took Steve's arm and pulled him further away from me.

Someone else entered, he had grey hair and glasses and a long coat.

"He's not dangerous. Now, get out of here and stop scaring the poor boys."
The man had a german-English accent, he looks like a troll doll. That's not an insult by the way. Not entirely.

The burly man exited the room through the curtains that were like door and the English-German gave me a small smile.

"Are you feeling better, Anthony?"
I guess Steve told him my name. I nodded slowly.

"My name is Dr. Abraham Erskine."
He extended his hand for me to shake. So I hesitantly did.

"Anthony Stark."

"Ah, Stark. I suppose you are not related to Howard Stark?"
I was resisting the urge to roll my eyes, god damn my damn famous idiot dad.

"No."
I lied.

"You look alike."

"Yeah I get that a lot."
Steve smiled at my remark.

Dr. Erskine turned to Steve.
"Think about my offer. And protect your...friend."
Steve nodded and then the doctor left.

"Next time you should lie about your last name."
Steve smiled, I laughed with him a little before hopping off the bed.

My legs weren't used to that feeling I guess so I immediately fell to the floor, but Steve "mom at the ready" Rogers was right there with me.

I hadn't even known the dude a day before he was helping me more than many of my friends. He took ahold of my arm and helped me up, I thanked him under my breath.

When I looked down at my ugly shoes that man bought for me I saw I dropped the Polaroid. Steve bent down and picked it up, he was puzzled. He had probably never even seen a camera before.