Status; -15 hours 40 minutes

-Potential trigger warning ⚠️ mentions of suicide and thoughts!-

"AH!"
I screamed at the top of my lungs. Making everybody jolt out of their beds.

The pain was still there. I was whole, and had no hand in my chest or a hole. But the pain was there.

"AAAH!"
Suddenly Steve was beside me. Gripping my arm.

"Tony, Tony what's wrong!?"
He asked. I gripped his arm too, the one he held onto me with.

"IT HURTS! STE-HELP ME!"
I cried.

Ugh but that pain. I think it hurt worse than it would've if it had happened for real, cause if it did I'd already be dead.

But it happened, but not really. Leaving the pain with me.

It's so hard to explain. I could feel the ribs cracking, it felt like blood was spewing out. The heart pounding as if it was trying to convince itself it could heal a wound like that.

It was next to unbearable. I didn't know what to do. The other soldiers in the barrack were scared. I could see it.

And this time, Steve's eyes couldn't calm me.

"I'm trying! I'm trying I-where does it hurt!?"
Steve was so stressed. He was horrified. Being awoken like that is even worse than it happening while awake.

"EVERYWHERE!"

I had never seen Steve look as scared as he did. I was squirming and scaring the other soldiers as well.

But it's the worst pain I've ever felt, in my entire life. And shit, I've been through some pain.

Shiiit. It hurts so much I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I try to find some comfortable pose that would ease the pain but nothing is working.

I want to wake up. And if this is real after all the thoughts and those weird ass dreams, apparently possessing the power to cause me physical and actual pain, I want it to let me die.

I want to die on the spot. While I'm here. I don't want it to happen while Steve is here. I wanted him run to get help, and then let me die.

I don't want him to see me calming down, thinking it doesn't hurt anymore and then I'll tell him it's alright..only for him to wait and realized I didn't pass out.

And I won't tell him it's okay.

But...

What if I have to die in this? What if I have to die to be able to come back to my time?

I could never bring myself to do that. I've thought of it many times, even before..coming here.

But if that's what it takes to get back to my friends and family..maybe it's worth it.

Once I exited my thoughts, since I was feeling really indecisive on what to do and didn't want to think more of it now, I felt cold air against me.

The pain, I think, had made me temporarily numb. I looked up and saw Steve, he was carrying me and running somewhere.

"Steve."
I spoke, but it came out like a breath. My vocal chords were itchy, like I had been screaming for hours.