Announcement...?..!!!

SOOOO

SOOOO.

I had y'all fooled. Or not. But if I did then fret not! I am working on a sequel!! You don't THINK I'd let it end there? I'm unsatisfied myself and I didn't even mean for the book to be that short so I was surprised at myself for this.

This ending is so unsatisfying but I still love how I ended it. But it obviously led up to a sequel so I'm writing it now. So far I like it but I'm a little stuck so it won't be out for some time.

And by 'some time' I mean like a week or something 'cause I'm excited! So stay tuned and here you have a...excerpt? I don't know the word.

—————————————

"Was is it that you said you hear, Mr. Stark?"
Tony sighed deeply. He felt like a teenager. Again. Sitting in therapy like he couldn't take care of his own damn self.

He didn't have anything against the therapist. She was nice and understanding. He just wasn't very good at receiving help, or even admitting he needed it.

"Something in Russian."
He answered.
She clicked on the pen and wrote in the notebook she always carried with her, even when she wasn't talking to Mr. Stark.

"And you hear this how often?"

"Every night. I told you this."
He complained.

"Yes. I'm sorry."
She apologized as she wrote down his answers this time, despite being organized and loving every routine in her life she was quite forgetful.

"What are these...words..in Russian? Do you know them?"

"Do svidanya."
She realized she had no idea how to spell it, she didn't dare to ask him either. So she wrote down what she heard.

Dash svedana
That'll do. At least she knew how to say it. Later she would add a ñ, it sounded like the spanish word mañana.

"How long have you heard them?"
Tony remembered the day vividly. It had been like any normal day, he was isolated in his lab while his friends were out doing whatever people in their mid 20s would do.

He was trying to go back. And he figured it wouldn't work. But it did. He ended up in Steve's old camp, Lehigh, in S.H.I.E.L.D. A secret organization his father and Peggy had founded.

He figured he had been hallucinating the two additional people that were in the room, he didn't know who they were or where they came from and why they were in his dream in the first place.

"6 years."
The man that was actually speaking in the dream he hadn't seen before. But the individual with the metal arm and the mask had been in his dreams before.

And he ripped the strange circle out of his chest, twice.

It was getting the best of him. Scaring him out of his skin every night, taking him back to the void with the faint glow of the circle.

But he only ever saw..Steve..that one time, slamming his shield into the chest circle. Looking hurt, extremely hurt, and furious and enraged and in agony-they're all the same.

All Tony knew was that whatever Steve was doing to him...he didn't regret it. He really did it, without thinking twice he stabbed the shield into his chest circle.

But he wasn't gonna tell her that, he didn't want anything more to do with Steve. Or Captain America. Whatever he thought he felt for Steve in his youth was dumb and it began fading away once he realized what his father Howard been stuffing into him his whole life.

Stories of how great Steve Rogers was. He built his first circuit board when he was 4, somehow he blended Captain America into the mixture. He built his first robot at 10.

He graduated MIT 2 years early. It still wasn't good enough for Howard. And Tony was tired.

He began to despise the man.

Though he despised Captain America and Steve Rogers because of his father he couldn't seem to let go of how attractive he found him.

There was nothing that could make him forget about his eyes, his cheekbones, his lashes, his lips. Everything.

He damn near threw up thinking about it. He wanted to hate every fiber of Steve's being with every fiber of his own. But he couldn't.