Status;

"I told you the watch would do the trick, you're in the army now and you won't die."
I told Tony as we sat in the back of a fancy car.

"Stuff it."
Tony hissed and turned to me, pointing with his finger. As a warning.

I shrugged at him and turned to look out of the car again. Thinking about other things. I wish I knew how Bucky is.

Well..I guess he's not even in England yet but I still hope he's fine.

My thoughts about Bucky's wellbeing were interrupted by everyone in the car jolted forward from a hasty kick to the brakes.

I heard how Tony's breath hitched in his throat and I felt my hand being squeezed tightly.

I looked to my left to face Tony, he was clenching his eyes closed and holding onto my hand. I saw him breathing quickly. He was scared.

"Everyone okay back there?"
The driver asked.

"Yeah.."
I hesitated.

Tony quickly let go of my hand and opened his eyes.

"Sorry, force of habit.."
Tony mumbled, if I'm not wrong and just imagining things I think I saw him pressing himself against the car door as if to keep his distance.

Maybe he's been in a car accident?
I've heard about this new thing, well maybe it's not new just recently brought into the limelight, they call it...shell shock I think.

Many soldiers that returned from World War I were diagnosed with shell shock.

What happened to Tony? I wish he'd tell me. But he'll tell me when he wants to, I saw what happened if I push him.

He could've gotten seriously hurt.

[]

1 day later...

_______

I was fuming.

Number 1: This is the longest dream I've ever had, that is also extremely exhausting

Number 2: Steve said I'd be a tactician or a mechanic. And here I am dressed in a uniform and a helmet that is an inch from being too big.

And in a line with other men. I stood beside Steve.

"I swear to god, when we're out of this line I will smite you."
I hissed at him. He smirked and opened his mouth to respond when a lady yelled:

"Recruits, attention!"
Everyone stiffened and stood still. Facing forward.

Oh jeez.
She's a Brit. And oooh is she fine.

"Gentlemen, I'm Agent Carter. I supervise all operations for this division."

"What's with the accent, queen Victoria?" Some douchebag asked, leave the woman alone you ass.

"Thought I was signing up for the US army."
He continued. Oh Jesus is he going to be one of those? I'm so tired of cliché bullies and the bad boy attitude.