Status;

Peggy and I talked for a bit. But we kept our trip to Azzano in mind and went back to our separate barracks for the night.

I promised her I'd apologize to Steve, for hulking out over something none of us could control. According to Peggy.

I don't know what kind of connection Peggy was talking about between Steve and I, or why Erskine thought so highly of it.

Connection. Pfft. That's really weird when I think about it, when I do a 360 and think about it more. What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Anyway,

Peggy and I talked about Howard..my dad. I didn't tell her about that, though. I told her about the fact I'm from the future, she asked me many things.

Will we win the war? What happens after the war? How was your graduation?

I couldn't tell her. I think that's how you handle time travel..or whatever I'm doing. I told her about the weird dreams I've had, after I thought I wasn't dreaming anymore..

And about the panic attacks.

God it's so weird to hear someone talking about my dad. My young dad. How old is he? 26? 25? I would've helped him to build shit but just the thought of him not knowing who I am..but me knowing who he is and who he'll turn out to be...it's too weird.

Damn that was a long paragraph. Ew.

While I walked back to the barrack I felt something hot trickling down to my lip, I licked my lips and it tasted like iron.

I touched my upper lip and looked at my finger, blood.

Oh. Nice. A random nosebleed.

"Ugh, shit."
I swore and walked faster, keeping my hand over my nose to temporarily stop the bleeding.

I open the door to the barracks, finding everybody asleep.

"Shit."
I swore again, some blood dripping on my pants. I hurried over to my bed and snatched the somewhat thin blanket and pressed it against my nose.

"Second time?"
I jumped, despite the voice being low. So that he wouldn't wake the others.

"Steve!"
I hid the bloodstain on the blanket, completely forgetting this doesn't even stop the blood from running. Just prevents it from dropping.

"What did you do now, Tony? Bang your head against a tree?"
He walked over to me. What the hell?! That shirt used to hang on him like he was a clothing hanger.

And now it's like he put on a glove that's not supposed to be on said hanger. Those are some damn muscles. I found myself staring for too long I think.

But he didn't seem to notice. Or maybe he just didn't mind.

"I did nothing."
He raised his eyebrows.

"I swear! I just walked."
I whisper-yelled. Or hissed. Whatever you wanna call it.

"Your blanket is full of blood now, Tony. There's paper right there."
I was going to stand up and fetch some but Steve beat me to it.