"Yeah, I was too gentle with you, next time I'll go with the instant tackle, and knee in the ribs. What do you think?

"We'll see who gets down first."he said with a smirk and I smiled "Yes, we'll see."

Seb then came to me with a determined expression and said quietly "We should do it now. If you still want to. Pan's gone, and no duty holds you back at camp.

"All right. Meet me at the big oak tree." I said before quickly walking to my tent and grabbing my two swords and some throwing knives.

******

Scorched marks on a tree. A small carved symbol. Focusing my power on it I looked around and suddenly my sight pierced through the jungle, showing the way to the second mark.
"This way."I said before running in the direction I had discovered. We took a run to it.

There were other similar on more trees, and I realized it showed a way to a place. They had been sending scouts, like the man she had caught. But the leader seemed quite the cunning type, sending them with blank memory and no control over themselves. So they couldn't give anything away, they were in fact, capable of keeping memories that could help them find what they wanted to. Which is why Olivia has made him forget all he had seen that day. Including her.

What ever could they possibly want in Neverland?!
It was clear that they also wanted revenge on Peter pan. I went on, the way led to Skullrock...
Mesmerized at the sight before me I ignored Seb and walked closer to it.

"Olivia wait! " he called as I began moving towards it. I completely ignored him and went on. He gripped my arm "Hey just stay there, Olivia stay there

"Wha- stop, Seb just stop!" I resisted clearly annoyed and passed aside him

"This isn't safe. Skullrock stands as the deadliest place on the island. His shadow lives there, and rips the shadow out of lost people.

"Well I'm not lost now am I ? And besides I don't have time for a ripping shadow session. Just stay there and wait for me. If I don't come back, well, that would mean I am just taking an extra bonus tour of the charming place with Mr Creepy Shadow. But don't worry I get bored easily with tours so I'll be back. Just wait here.

"No. I'm certainly not letting you out of my sight."
I shot him a look, I mean honestly ?! He shouldn't even be there.

"Look, Seb I don't need a babysitter to watch my every move. I know Peter gave you that job so you simply follow his orders coz hey you love life and I get it. But right now this is somehting I need to do alone, and you can't stop me. " and with that I stalked past him and teleported in front of the cave. This was it, the 'deadliest part of the island ' .

Somehow I did not feel afraid. Entering the cave I could suddenly sense the great power inhabiting the place. My eyes glanced around the cave in awe, the light was peculiar here and in the middle stood a giant hourglass and it seemed as though the sand was close to being emptied. Not yet but it would, in the time coming. I wondered what its purpose was, it looked quite important and its magic seemed powerful. What sort of countdown did Pan need to do? And whose countdown was it?

Suddenly I heard a rustle in the shadows. Something then passed a few inches from me, something cold but fast.
I stood bravely there, looking at the hourglass and said at loud

"Come out! I'm not afraid of you!

"I know. And neither am I of you, witch." A grave voice echoed in the cave before the Shadow came out and floated before me, its bright glowing green eyes staring right at me.

"What do you want?

"You're not ripping my shadow from me? " I asked out of curiosity.

"No.