(Y/N): That thought goes both ways. This feels like some kind of dream.

Ruby dropped the box of electricity dust and fell into (Y/N), wrapping her hands around him. Slightly surprised, (Y/N) hugged the huntress in training back.

(Y/N): Should we get back to buying the stuff?

Ruby lets go of (Y/N), as slight panic settles in as she picks up the box of yellow crystals.

Ruby: What's the next thing?

(Y/N): Calm down, we can take as long as we like.

Ruby: I'm worried about what that reference (Y/N) will do.

(Y/N): You know what?

(Y/N) quickly reached into his pocket to read over the list of needed supplies and read over it once again.

(Y/N): That's a good reason, next thing is titanium.

Ruby: That's over in this direction.

The both of them began to sprint through the entire commercial district of Vale, trying to be as fast as they can.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announcement: Bullhead to Beacon Academy leaving in two minutes, have a great day.

Ruby: Quick, this way!

Ruby and (Y/N) sprinted across the station. (Y/N) had to push a Target branded shopping cart that he had created with his semblance to hold all the supplies that were uncomfortable to hold with bare hands. Ruby also had a Walmart branded basket in each hand to carry the smaller supplies.

Announcement: Bullhead to Beacon academy leaving in one minute.

Ruby: That one!

Ruby gestured to a bullhead by holding up the Walmart basket in the ships direction.

The two of them sprinted to the entrance of the bullhead.

(Y/N): Wait for us!

The guard that was standing next to the entrance of the ship was kind enough to hold the the door open for the two late passengers.

Ruby: Thank you.

(Y/N): Thanks, man.

The two lovebirds scooted past the entrance, found an under crowded spot and sat against the wall, holding on to their multidimensional transporter supplies in a protective manner.

(Y/N): You know, you could of used your speed semblance to get around quicker, right?

Ruby: Yeah, but you were going to slow me down no matter what.

(Y/N): Alright then. I see how it is.

The two of the giggled at their conversation.

Ruby: I never got to ask you.

(Y/N): Ask me what?

Ruby: What is your world like?

(Y/N): You want to know what Earth is like?

Ruby: Yeah, It's gotta be pretty cool, since you came from it.

(Y/N) smiled sweetly.

(Y/N): Not really, it's really boring, like, SUPER boring

Ruby: Come on, there's got to be something cool. What kind of weapons do you guys have?

(Y/N): Trust you to ask about weapons.