Chapter 27 - Her wish

Start from the beginning

"Chae, what's wrong. I'm sorry if you don't like it. You can take it off and keep it, you don't have to wear it. I just-"

"Tae," Chaeyoung interrupted, stopping his words. "I didn't say I don't like it. In fact, I love it. It's beautiful, too beautiful until it made me cry," Chaeyoung giggled while she was wiping her tears. Taehyung's expressions were ludicrous to watch and she could only laugh when he was panicking out of nowhere.

"Really?" He huffed out a heave of relief. "I thought I chose the wrong one," he let out a laugh and stood up.

Following him, Chaeyoung stood up from her seat, flashing her smile towards him. She tiptoed and encircled her arms around his neck, engulfing him in a hug.

"Thank you, Tae. I really appreciate it," she whispered causing his body to shudder, both from her touch and her voice. He really wanted to kiss her right now but instead he wrapped his hands around her, bringing her body closer to her. He inhaled her scent which sent tingles in his body and embraced her warmth which brought a wider smile on his face.

"You're welcome Chae."

Both of them spent their time together after the lunch and Taehyung decided to accompany Chaeyoung for grocery shopping. She was exuberant with all the things she intended to buy and he swore he could hear all her talking all day long. Yes, she is that interesting.

She went to the cereals section because her breakfast supplies were nearly out of stock. Chaeyoung was engrossed in reading the nutrition content on the cereal box when she suddenly bumped into a figure.

"I'm so sorry," She gasped in shock, quickly apologize for her carelessness towards the figure she had bumped into.

"No no it's fine," a feminine voice replied to her with a reassuring tone.

"Chaeyoung?" The woman called her name which made her eyes automatically fixed on her face.

"Ohh I'm sorry I didn't see you just now Min Young," She quickly bowed upon seeing the woman in front of her.

"Chaeyoung, it's fine," Min Young smiled amusingly seeing the fine lady.

Chaeyoung gave her a smile, awkwardly silent as she did not know how to make any conversation. Min Young seemed to be the same before she cleared her throat and asked her, "umm, Chaeyoung?"

"Yes?" She instantly replied.

"Do you have time? Can I treat you a coffee?" Min Young offered her with a sincere smile and she was left in a trance.

"I think I have. But let me tell my friend first. I came here with him," Chaeyoung gave a small smile as she pointed towards Taehyung who was very keen on comparing something in his hands.

"Sure," Min Young replied with a cheery tone as she observed her walking towards a guy at the end of the row shelf. Chaeyoung seemed like a very lovely person and she wanted to sincerely befriend her. She learnt that Chaeyoung was her son's school teacher and Jungkook's friend. Maybe Chaeyoung would gladly help her to connect with her son or even Jungkook. Min Young saw how she was talking with the guy and he suddenly fixated his gaze on her as Chaeyoung pointed at her. She gave a small nod, flashing her smile towards the guy which earned a nod from the guy.

"Do you need me to fetch you up?" Taehyung asked her, concerned as the woman she pointed to emitted some kind of unpleasant aura, maybe it was his only feeling.

"No it's fine Taehyung. I'll call you when I reach home," Chaeyoung smiled reassuringly, understanding the unsettled expressions masked on his face.

"Okay then. Be sure to be safe," he squeezed her arm lightly before he left to pay for the groceries.

Chaeyoung turned her heels towards the awaiting woman before smiling softly, "now shall we?"