Asuka x Scared OC x Katsuragi (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Kevin: "Well, I have to go to the infirmary. I hope nothing scary happens to them."

Kevin started to walk towards to the infirmary.

Kevin: "I hope they're doing okay...I mean, I just talk to them and then note say your friend is sick. I'm starting to worry."

He slowly opens the door and enters the infirmary seeing no nurse.

Kevin: "Where is that nurse?"

He slowly move the curtain when he see's Asuka is laying on the bed.

Kevin: "Asuka?!"

He walk closely and didn't realize Katsuragi at the other side waiting to scare Kevin.

Kevin: "What happened? Did you get injured on a mission? Please be okay Asuka. I don't want to lose you."

Then suddenly he felt a tap on a shoulder when he shivered and scream a bit as he felt another hand hold him.

Kevin: "Ahhhhhhhh!!"

Katsuragi: "Woah, Kevin. It's us."

Asuka: "Sorry Kev."

Kevin: *frightened and confused* "Y-You're not injured?"

Asuka: *shook her head* "Sorry but it's the only way to bring you here so that we can tell you something."

Kevin: "About what?"

Katsuragi: "Well, Kevin, we know that we scare you a lot..."

Kevin: "Yeah?"

Asuka: "And that you've been nice to us a lot...and we want to apologize and of what we did and confess our feelings that we...love you."

Katsuragi: "More than a best friend."

They blush as they kissed Kevin on the lips as he blushed and kisses them back and they went apart.

Kevin: "Woah."

Katsuragi: *giggled* "Yeah."

Asuka: "Do you love us back?"

Kevin: "Of course. I do for a long time...I love you both."

They smiled as they took off theirs and Kevin's clothes off and they both got on top of each other.

Kevin: "Whose first?"

Katsuragi: "Do me!"

Asuka: "No me!"

Kevin smiles as he slide his member in Katsuragi's womanhood as she moans in pain.

Kevin: "Are you okay Katsuragi?"

Katsuragi: "Yeah. I'm fine. You can move now."

Kevin nodded as he started to thrust into her as she moans softly.

Kevin: "Oh you so tight."

Katsuragi: "Oh you so big Kevin."

He thrust a bit more into her as she moans more and he slowly pulled it out and thrust into Asuka's womanhood as she moans softly.

Asuka: "Oh yes Kevin. Make love to me. Please."

Kevin thrust into her as she moans more.

Kevin: "You are so tight Asuka."

Asuka: "Yes. Move more. Make me happy."

Kevin thrust more as he take a turn into their insides.

Asuka/Katsuragi: "Yes. Right there Kev. Make us happy and perfectly pure with your love juices."

He thrust harder and faster into them as they started to feel their insides tighter.

Kevin: "Too tight."

Asuka/Katsuragi: "So tight. I love it."

He thrust more and making his member feel about to cum.

Kevin: "I'm about to cum girls."

Asuka/Katsuragi: "Us too."

He pull his member out of them as he came onto them as they came at the same time. He laid between as they smile.

Kevin: "That was—"

Katsuragi: "Awesome?"

Kevin/Asuka: "Yeah."

Katsuragi: "I agree."

Kevin: "I love you girls."

Asuka/Katsuragi: "We love you too Kevin."

They smile that they friendship have became lovers even so they scared him from time and time and he got used to it. They even apologized to him and promised not to scare him again which he accepted their apology and make more love together which they are happy to do it again.

End of chapter