100k Announcement

Hey guys, just wanted to thank y'all for the 100k views. *rubs back of neck* I didn't think, I'd get this far.

Benny: Of course, we'd get this far. Why wouldn't we?

Me: Shush Benny, leave our lovely viewers alone.

Benny: What? I didn't say anything. But now since you told me to be quiet, I'm going to speak my mind. *clears throat and takes a deep breath* We- *Slenda places a tendril over her mouth.*

Slenda: We just wanted to thank our lovely viewers for all the views, votes, and comments. Without you guys, we wouldn't of got this far.

Me: *nods at Slenda* Thanks Slenda. Now for the second part of this announcement. *clears throat* We saw that from our recent post that you guys maybe would like our talk show idea, but we're not really sure if it would get supported. So, let's make a deal.

Jill: Deal or no Deal?

Me: Basically, Jill. If this post can get twenty votes or more, we might do the talk show, okay?

Jess: Seems reasonable. *cleans her knife*

Me: Jess, don't scare them. They may want to do it.

Jess: Me? Scare people? Ha! That's my job... Well besides intimidating and killing. But I won't for you, Hall.

Me: *rolls eyes sarcastically* Thanks, Jess. *she sends me a wide grin.* So yeah, that's the deal. Seems reasonable and not too bad. *hands y'all a taco* So, thanks again for everything guys and gals. Smash that ☆ button if y'all are interested.

All: We love y'all.

Jacky: Hold still if you want more things to come.