Ch.35

"Grr! How can some low life, piece of crap just come into my own home and attack a defenseless child?!" "Y/n, darling, you need to calm down or you'll set the whole place on fire." Looking down at the floor in Angel's room, I see that I'm beginning to leave scorch marks on the beige carpet from my pacing. "Crap!" I stop pacing and I use my powers to make the carpet as good as new. Looking back at Angel, she's just casually lying on her bed, watching me get worked up. "I'm sorry Angel, its just that I hate seeing a child in distress, especially when its one of my family members." I go and sit on the edge of her bed and hold my head in my hands. Warm hands find my bare shoulders and start to relieve some tension built up there. "Don't worry Y/n, everything is gonna be okay. Slenda has assigned us all roommates for now, so we can all take care of each other, you know, the buddy system." As she works on the tension in my shoulders, I work with the tension surfacing in my head. I didn't get one headache during our game, but as soon as The Goatman came into the manor, my head has been busting. My new hypothesis about my headaches is that every time The Goatman is near, that I get a headache. That might explain why I've been having the frequent migraines. Every time he must be close to finding me, I'll get them and when he busted in here a few hours ago, I got a headache from Hell, but its been easing down, slowly, but surely.
         "Mmm, Y/n, you're so tense." She keeps finding knots and gently removing them. Her hands are Heavenly on my body, working their magic in big and small circles. I groan when she gets a big one out of the nape of my neck. "You're so good with your hands Angel." I look back over my shoulder at her and she has a smirk on her face, "Not like that." She plants a kiss on my cheek, "Oh baby, you haven't even experienced what all I can do with my hands." My cheeks heat up at that. She kisses me on my lips with a little fire in her, but her hands keep working down my body. "Why don't you just lay down and relax and let me take care of you."

               ~Warning Lemon~
           She gets off the bed and comes around and takes off my PJ bottoms along with my underwear. "Angel, you don't have to-" To late, she's already starting to suck and stroke me. "A-Angel, you are really not living up to your name right now." Her eyes meet up to mirror mine and she stops sucking, but continues to stroke, "But I don't hear you complaining, do I?" I shake my head, "Not at all." She stops stroking me to stand up and take off her clothes. My cheeks flash red when I see her bare in front of me. "Like what you see?" I have to conjure up a response, especially when she comes up and positions herself over me. It didn't take me long to get hard because of the night we had. "Y-Yeah, I do." She gives me a devilish smirk and takes my boy in her hand, "Good, get used to this sight." After she says that, she slams herself onto me with a decent force that makes me groan some. She let's out a small scream, but then I kiss her to help her take her mind of it. Her lips taste like honey and I just can't get enough.
                 ~Slenda's POV~
           "Slenda, what was that?" I look over towards my door after I get done tucking Sally in bed. I decided it was the best thing to have all the girls to have a roommate until I can figure out a plan to catch The Goatman. Since, we have an odd number of people in the manor, one group of two has to have a third member every night. Tonight, Jacky agreed to sleep with Hoodie and Masky. Sally and I are sleeping together. Benny and Jess are together, which I hope that doesn't go bad. Jane and Clockwork are with each other, which should be okay because of their similarities in being quiet. Ann and Jill are together, that should be fun and poor Y/n got stuck with Angel.
           The slight scream that Sally and I heard was probably Y/n taking Angel's virginity and I got to say that both of them are into a wild night. I gotta feel kind of sorry for Y/n, the poor boy doesn't know what he's got himself into. I tried to warn Angel about sleeping with Y/n because I don't know how her angelic powers are going to react with his demonic side.Looking back and climbing back in bed with Sally, I turn off the bedside lamp. "Slenda, who screamed?" Crap, I have to come up with an excuse. "Um, that was Angel, Sally." She rolls over on her side to come face to face with me, "Why did she scream?" I wrap one arm around her waist and use my free hand to put the free bang she has on her forehead behind her ear, "Her and Y/n is watching a scary movie, so we'll probably hear some more screams." Nice save self. "Okay Slenda," She cuddles up next to me, "goodnight. I love you." I can't help but adore her, "I love you too. Goodnight."
                     ~Y/n's POV~
             "Mmm Y/n, you feel so amazing inside me." Angel is riding me as I sit on the edge of her bed. I have to admit, having sex with Angel is much different than having sex with the others. It feels so wrong, yet so right at the same time and I don't know why. Maybe its because we're a demon and she has angelic powers. I hear sarcasm in my voice's voice as Angel continues to ride me hard and fast. I didn't even think of that. I pull back from sucking on Angel's sweetspot and her eyes meet mine. "What's a matter Y/n? Are you ready to climax already?" I'm not even halfway there yet. Shaking my head, I answer her question with a question, "Angel, I know you were a virgin until about a couple of minutes ago, but-" She arches a brow and slows down a bit, "But?" "But, does this feel so wrong, but so right at the same time?" She stops completely, "You think so too?" I nod.
            "Do you want to stop? Because we can if you please." I shake my head, "No, I like this feeling. Its kinda like a Romeo and Juliet thing because how you're half holy and I'm half unholy and we shouldn't be doing this, but we are." She gives me a smirk with and arched brow, "You like being naughty, don't you?" My cheeks flood red and her smirk grows bigger, "I take that as a yes." She gets off me and bends over the bed, "Jacky told me how you and her did it anally and she thought is was one of the best feelings in the world, so be a good, but bad boy and give it to me. Hard." My eyes widen a bit, "Are you sure?" She sends me a sarcastic smirk, "Well, I can't do it myself..." She pauses, "Well, I can, but I don't want to, so get up and do me already." Yes ma'am.
            I get up from my seat and get behind her and slide my boy in her. She grabs a pillow and bites down on it as she let's out a groan. I begin thrusting in her nice and slow until she starts moaning in pleasure. Dude, this feels amazing, but I think our inner demon wants to join the party. My body is starting to heat up fast as I start thrusting more quickly. I can feel myself starting to turn, but somehow I can manage it. "Harder Y/n..." Looking down at her, I pull her golden hair and make her stand slightly. I kiss her with a fiery passion as I thrust harder and harder. "So, you are into doing it rough, huh?" I groan as I hug her breasts with my right arm, "Who told you that?" She moans against my lips with a smile, "Jill and Jess." I lean down and kiss her neck with a smile, "Well, they were right."
          After a few more minutes of some hot sex, I can feel her walls closing in on me. She's about to climax in both ways. Her fingers rub her clit fast as the speed of light and she's moaning hard, triggering me to climax. My inner demon is about to surface, I can tell because the manor is shaking some. "Y/n... I'm cumming!" I thrust harder, "Me too!" The demon let's its presence be known as I groan out to her. I thrust myself one last time harder into her, then a flash of light comes into my vision when we both climax. It takes a second or two for my vision to return and I pull out of her. She turns her head around and kisses me hard, "That... Was... Amazing." I have no idea of what happened, but I second her. "Indeed." My inner demon has settled down as I break away from her and head towards her shower. I see her plop down on her bed when I turn around to see if she was gonna follow me. Good thing she ain't because I don't know if I can handle another light show right now, but I would definitely do it again.