Ch.27

"What?!" All the girls yell except for Ann and Slenda. Slenda and Ann just broke the news that I have to go away for a bit and now the girls are going into a frenzy. Slenda is standing on my left with her hand cupping her head, while Ann is mirroring her on my right. I'm getting a headache just by all the yelling going on, but who wouldn't? Ten girls yelling and arguing over you is either a compliment or just a pain in the butt, and this time it's a pain literally. "Alright! That's enough!" Slenda's voice echoes through the manor, making everyone go quiet. Thank God. "We have to do this girls, it's only temporary." "Slenda says to the group. "But why? Y/n has been fine with all of us since we helped him escape from prison. Why does he have to leave now?" Benny is getting furious about the situation. Ann pinches the bridge of her nose, "Now I know why you have these headaches Y/n."
"We're causing Y/n's headaches?" Jane speaks up. I sigh, "That's what Ann thinks because every time that I'm around at least one of you, my head gets a sharp pain. That's why Slenda and Ann think I need to get away for a little bit." Sally runs up to me and hugs my legs, "But it won't be long will it?" I return a one armed hug and pat her red hair, "No, not for long. Just for a little bit."
"This is messed up!" Jill yells, ruining the silence. "What is Jill?" Slenda asks calmly. She let's out a huff, "How can we be causing Y/n's headaches? We don't do anything to him that he can't handle. Do we Y/n?" Everyone's attention goes back to me and my cheeks heat up some. Say something. Coming back to reality, I answer them. "Um no, you guys don't do anything to me that I can't handle." "See! He's fine! In fact, I'm going to prove it right now!" Jill storms over to me and takes me by the hand and leads me up the stairs. "Jill, what are you doing?" I ask as we tread up the steps. "I'm going to prove my point." I let down a nervous gulp. Uh-oh.

(This ain't the full song, but who doesn't like Harley Quinn? Thought y'all might like it.)

~Warning Lemon~
When we make it to Jill's door, she pushes me down on her bed with some force. Oh crap. "Stay here. I'll be right back." Jill instructs me and leaves to go to her walk in closet. I let out a nervous sigh and make myself comfy on the bed. Looking around her room, I see posters of classic circuses and sideshows. Everything from high flyers to the bearded lady lines her walls' interiors. Her room is circus themed, what a shock, but it looks good. "Almost finished!" I hear her yell from the closet. I arch a brow, "Doing what?" She comes out wearing a Margot Robbie Harley Quinn outfit, but holding a whip instead of a bat. My eyes widen as she struts her way over to me and gets on me.
"Like what you see Y/n?" I manage to give her a kind of too eager nod. She bends down and trails a kiss on my cheek, "Good. Get used to this sight because I like being on top." "O-Okay." She leans back up and cracks the whip in the air. "Who did you take that from? Catwoman or the lion tamer?" I ask with a smirk. She returns it, "It doesn't matter, but what matters right now is our pleasure. Now strip!" The air breaks from the whip again and it doesn't take long for me to do as she says. Whenever we both strip, she doesn't hesitate to put me inside her with one quick movement. She let's out a whince of pain, so I automatically kiss her and wait for the pain to subside. "Man, the girls weren't lying when they said you was huge." Red flushes my cheeks and I'm pretty sure my self - esteem is going into shock. That's a huge compliment I never thought I'd hear from anybody. She pushes me back down to the mattress and runs her fingers through her hair, "Now let's see how you really feel about us." She starts thrusting back and forth on me and I know that I can't escape, even if I do start hurting.
~Slenda's POV~
Oh boy, I hope Y/n can handle Jill right now. She's been sexed crazed by him ever since he got here besides Benny. All the girls have settled down in the living room as have I. Jacky and Sally are playing with Mr. and Mrs. D. Benny and Angel are playing Injustice on the TV. Clockwork and Jane are having small talk. Jess is sharpening her knives. Hoodie and Masky are playing cards and Ann and I, we're just trying to relax in the seats. Suddenly, my head starts to hurt, so I cradle it. "Slenda, are you okay?" Ann asks putting a hand on my right forearm. "Yes, I'm fine. I think I'm picking up on Y/n's mind. He's having a really bad headache right now." "Should we go pry away Jill from him?" She says in a semi-forced chuckle. I mimic it as the pain starts to fade, "No, he's getting over it. Plus, Jill would try to kill us more if we did." I say with some serious in my voice. "Yeah, just let me know if he has another one." "I will."
~Y/n's POV~
Jill whips me slightly hard as she thrusts harder and faster on me. My chest is covered with new wounds and a bit of blood, but that doesn't hurt as bad as this headache I just had. I'm starting to believe that Ann is right on her hypothesis, but I'm not going to let Jill know that right now, she's getting everything she wanted with me right now. "Y/n, I'm close!" Her and me both. Her walls start to close down on me as she thrusts harder. Her and I finally climax as she thrusts one last time and I sit up to hold her. "You... Were... Great Y/n." She kisses me, "And... You were... Worth the wait."
After her compliment, she whips me on the back. "Hey, what was that for?" She smirks, "That was for keeping me waiting that long." I shrug, "Fair enough." I kiss her, then I untangle ourselves and get up. "Where are you going handsome?" I look back at her biting her lip and scanning me up and down. "I'm going to go take a shower to clean up and try to make this new headache go away." She sits up, "Did you have one when we was doing it?" I give her a small smile, "Yeah, but it was worth it." I pick up my clothes and kiss her forehead, "I love you." "I love you too Y/n." She says with a little disappointment in her voice. I snap my fingers then go back to my room. Man, I hate to hear her or any of them sound like that, but I can't help it. Hopefully they won't have to sound like that for a long time.