Ch.15

Waking up to darkness is not unusual for me. I stare at the alarm clock and it shines 2:07a.m. I know that this might be the last time that I wake up, but I've accepted it. These last few months with the girls have been terrifyingly amazing. From meeting them to growing a special relationship with all of them. All of the girls, except for Sally has claimed me as their boyfriend, which I claim them as my girlfriends, and they proved it time and time again that they love me. Not just by sex, but by accepting me for who I am. I'm going to hate to leave them without saying goodbye, but I'm not really good at goodbyes.
I get up out of bed and quickly shower and get ready to meet my father. I only pack my phone and charger, and some of my knifes and swords under my black trenchcoat and outfit because I know that I won't be needing anything else no more.
I reach into my nightstand and pull out a note or more like a will and put it on the pillow beside Slenda. I kiss her forehead and pull the covers up more on her, then walk out my door. "Goodbye Slenda."
Somehow, I manage to slip into everyone's rooms to tell them goodbye and not wake them. I was kinda scared of Jess because I couldn't tell if she was awake or not because you know... No eyelids, but to my luck she was asleep. When I finally end up in Sally's room, I tiptoe in her room and carefully sit on her bed. She looks so cute, so innocent because she is. I stroke back a few strands of hair from her face and kiss her forehead. "I love you Sally." I whisper and tuck her in some more, then leave her room.
Making my way downstairs, I decide to go out through the kitchen door, but only to be stopped by a little voice, "Y/n?" I turn around to see Sally rubbing her eyes and holding Mr. D in her pajamas. I walk over to her, "Hey Sally, what are you doing up?" She yawns, "I heard you come in my room, then I tried to go to your's to see what you wanted, but you weren't there. So, I came down here." "Awe, I'm sorry to wake you up. Go back to bed."
"Ain't you coming?" I give her a weak smile and cup her cheek, "No sweetheart, I'm not. I have to leave." "Why?" "Slenda will explain later." I kiss her forehead, "Now go." "Okay, I love you y/n." "I love you too Sally." She turns around and leaves the kitchen and I do the same, but grabbing my bike's keys and heading for the garage.
When I get to the garage, I get on my bike and turn it on. I automatically put in on silent, but when I do, I see a picture of me and the girls and also a note from Benny? I pick up the note and start to read it.
"Babe,
I took your bike for a spin because I was bored, but don't worry, I think all the parts are still there and just in case they ain't, I filled it up for you. Don't think I'm going soft on you because if you do, I'll hurt you. Anyways, later loser. Love you! ~Benny"
I roll my eyes and pocket the note with a smile, then I pocket the picture after I look at it. Snapping my fingers, I teleport me and my bike out of the garage and start to drive away from the manor. "I love you girls, and I always will." I speed up, dodging trees and other brush in the forest, until I hit pavement, then I floor it, heading toward the meeting spot for my father and leaving flames and rocks flying behind me.
            ~Time Skip Sally's POV~
      After I left y/n and heard him go out the door, I go back to his room. I know that he told me to go back to bed, but he didn't say which one. Opening his door, I close it behind me and walk over to the bed where I see Slenda in one of y/n's shirt. I see a note on his pillow, so I pick it up and crawl into bed with Slenda.
          I poke at Slenda, "Psst. Slenda... Wake up." She behind to stir a little. "Hmm... Sally? What are you doing here? Where's y/n?" "I don't know. He left a few minutes ago and he left a note." "He did what?!" She takes the note from my hand and reads the note to herself. She gasps and puts her hand over her mouth and quickly gets up and dressed.
           "What's wrong Slenda?" I ask hopping off the bed. She comes and bends down to my height, go wake up the girls, we need to have an emergency meeting. "Okay." I run out of the room and start banging on everyone's doors. "Everyone wake up! Emergency meeting!"
        Everyone comes dragging out, "Ugh... Sally, this is the second time in a month you woke us up..." Jess whines. "Yeah, this better be a life or death situation." Benny adds on as they circle around me. "It is, y/n's gone and he left us his will." Slenda says from behind us and everyone goes in shock as we turn and face her.
       "He did what!" Jess marches over to Slenda and snatches the paper from her hand and reads it out loud.
         "Dear girls,
                 I am leaving. Please do not come to look for me, its too dangerous and I know that I won't be coming back. I'm leaving my belongings to y'all that's in my room and y'all can divide whatever you want, I don't care, just make sure everyone gets something that reminds them of me, that's my last request. I love y'all and I always will. Don't weep over me, instead go out and celebrate life for me, its what I want. I love y'all. Then. Now. Forever. Thanks for everything. ~Y/n"
        Jess looks back up at all of us with tears and an angry face. "I'm going to freaking kill him when I find him!" She cripples the paper. "Not if I kill him first!" Benny says with her bloody tears flowing. Then everyone starts to argue about what they're going to do when they find y/n, until Slenda steps in. "Hey! Cut it out!" She uses her tentacles to separate everyone to a place on the walls, except for me because I wasn't arguing.
          Slenda rubs her head, "Listen, no one is going to kill y/n. Not Jess, not Benny, and definitely not his father. We are going to go rescue him and bring him home alive. Got it?" Everyone seems to ease down and nods in understanding. "Good. Now Angel, Jill, and I going to get y/n and the rest of you are going to protect the manor. Jacky, you're in charge until I get back." Slenda turns and walks down the stairs, while Angel and Jill get ready to go. "What?!" The other girls ask the air. I look at them, "You heard her and what she says goes." They don't argue with me because they know I'm right, so they huff and go back to their room as do I.