Ch. 16

~Y/n's POV~
           Ah, the open road, so quiet, so peaceful, so empty. Right now, I'm going down an abandoned highway on the outskirts of Mexico at dusk to meet my father and probably my maker too. I hated to leave the girls that way, but I couldn't man up and face them. I'm really gonna miss them. I wish I could just see them again.
           A little jingle on my phone plays and I pull it out of my pocket to see Jacky trying to video chat me. Sigh, I really want to pick it up, but when I do, I don't want to hang up. Sigh. I click accept. "Hello?" "Y/n!" The girls scream at me and I swerve a little. "Woah, girls... I'm driving here." "Then turn your butt around and come home!" Benny commands.
         I snicker and focus on the road instead of the phone, "No can do babe. I can't come home never." "And why not?" Masky asks blunt. "You know why babe, all of y'all do." I speed up and go into another gear. "Y/n, just come home. We can figure something else out at home. You don't need to face him alone." Jane says. "No. You guys aren't going to risk your lives for me." "But you're going to risk your life for us?" Hoodie asks, a little bit of sarcasm in her voice. "Dang straight."
          "When Slenda brings you back home, I'm going to kill you." Jess says and I give her a confused look. "What do you mean, Slenda is going to bring me back?" "She means, her, Angel, and Jill is out looking for you." Ann informs me. "What?! Oh heck no!... You're joking right?!" They all shake their heads, "Nope, she left me in charge while they come get you." Jacky says and crosses her arms.
          "Crap! And y'all let them go?!" "Slenda made it a point to tell us that she was going." Clockwork says as she rubs her arm. "What did she do?" I ask raising a brow. "She slammed them against the wall with her tentacles." Sally says looking down. "Jeez, I can only imagine what she's going to do to me." I rub the back of my neck. "Yep, you're screwed and not in the good way." Benny says and everyone nods. "Yeah."
        I look up in the distance to a sign that says 'Barra de Demonios' aka... 'The Devil's Bar'. The meeting place for my father and I. I make a sharp right turn, kicking up dust in the distance behind me. "Y/n, where are you going?" Jane asks. I sigh, "Hell." "Y/n, what do you mean by-" I cut Benny off. "I'm sorry, I love y'all." I hang up before they can say anything else and drive up to what looks like a biker bar. "Great. What did the old devil get me into?"