Ch.36

The smell of fresh brewed coffee fills my nostrils as I take a drink of the hot liquid. I made breakfast this morning like I do most mornings, that is if the girls don't let me sleep in. Today is the day that Slenda's sister and her assistant is coming in to do whatever and by the way that the Slenda described their relationship with one another, I know that a big breakfast is going to be the highlight of our day. "Good morning Y/n." Slenda comes in the kitchen and gives me a kiss. "Morning Slenda." I hand her a cup of coffee, "I think you're going to need this." She takes it with gratitude, "Thanks Y/n. How was your night with Angel?" I hear a little sarcasm in her voice as we head and sit down at the round kitchen table. I give her a little sarcasm back, along with some honesty, "It was interesting... But great." Her facial expression looks like she's raising a brow and giving me a smirk, "I tried to warn her about being intimate with you, especially with both of y'alls... Differences." A smile presents itself on my face, "I appreciate the concern, but it was oddly satisfying." She hums, "I could tell, we heard you." My cheeks heat up, "You did?" A little pink tint shows itself on her pale face, "Yeah and so did Sally, but I told her you and Angel was watching scary movies, which was why you two was screaming." I almost choke on the coffee I'm drinking, "Thanks Slenda, I appreciate it, and Angel will too."
           "Angel will appreciate what?" Speaking of the devil, or should I say angel? Fallen angel? Sure, let's go with that. Angel approaches us walking a little bowlegged. I have to admit, I woke up a little sore, but I'm fine, and my eye has completely healed, so thank God for that. She comes over, pulls my seat back a little, and sits on my knee. "Comfy?" I ask with a raised brow. She gives me a kiss, "Always with you." Good. "Anyways, like I was telling Y/n, I told Sally that all the screaming came from you two watching scary movies, so go along with that." "Thank you Slenda, Y/n and I appreciate it." "No problem." Angel steals my coffee mug, but I don't mind. "So Slenda, what's the game plan with your sister? Last time she visited, the manor almost crumbled." Slenda takes a sip of her coffee. The coffee, along with her black suit, really makes her look like a business major. I guess meeting up with her sister is a big deal, especially what Angel commented about with the manor. "Well, I told her she and her assistant can stay here, but if she says or does anything that I disapprove of, then they have to leave." Seems reasonable. "What time should they be in?" I ask sipping one last sip of the black coffee. "Later this afternoon, but it also depends on the weather." Looking out the kitchen window, rain is pouring down and it doesn't look like its going to ease up anytime soon.
            "Is there anything we need to do before they get here Slenda?" She puts a hand over mine, "No, we have plenty of food and the manor is clean, so we're good." That's good. "Excuse me Angel." She gets off my leg so I can stand. "Where are you going hot stuff?" "I'm going to go get in the hot tub to try to relax a little." I kiss both of them on the cheek, "Have a good breakfast." Taking off my shirt, I head to exit the kitchen, but run into Benny. She steals a quick kiss on my cheek, "Hey handsome, going to workout?" She asks biting her lip and looking me up and down. I give her a smile, "Nah, I'm going to relax in the hot tub, you're welcome to join." "I'll pass, but thanks for the offer." We both continue to walk in our own directions, but I speed up a little when she asks, "Does anybody know why the manor was shaking last night?" Heat rushes to my cheeks, so I make a beeline toward the gym.
                      ~Time Skip~
          Thunder rumbles the sky on the TV and in reality. Clockwork decided she wanted to have a casual in home movie date, which is fine with me. We're watching some zombie movie she picked out with lots of blood and gore. She's snuggled against my chest as we lay in front of the TV, which is at the foot of her bed. A little hum of amusement comes from her as we see a man getting his intestines ripped out and I can't help but smile some. "You really like this movie, huh?" My fingers stroke her bangs, pushing them out of the way so she can see better. "Yeah, I love gore." I kiss her forehead, "I know."
                 ~Warning Lemon~
      We continue to watch the movie, but I can't help but look out her window. Her bed is right next to the window, which gives me a good view of the forest. My headaches has decided to give me a break today, which means that The Goatman isn't close, thank God. "Y/n?" My attention snaps back to Clockwork, "Yes?" "Do you have sex after every date?" My body heats up and my eyes widen a bit. Didn't see that question coming. "Um," I'm going to be honest with her, "its been a trend. Why do you ask?" She sighs and turns her head up to me so we can see each other face to face, "Because I'm nervous."
            I straighten up some, "What are you nervous about?" She readjusts her position and turns off the TV. I see her shoulders tense up from behind, but she turns to face me, "Because I was abused physically and sexually when I was younger and I'm nervous about having sex with you." That makes me automatically sit up and go towards her. I reach out my hand and cup her cheek, "Clockwork, I'm so sorry, I didn't know." A tear falls from her beautiful green eye. "Its okay Y/n, only Slenda and I know." I'm becoming pissed, but I don't want to let her know. How can somebody rape another person?! That is absolutely appalling! And on top of that, she was physically abused?! Ooh, I'm steaming. She's now the one cupping my cheek now, "Hey, don't worry, I took care of them," she drops her hand and averts her eyes from me, "but I'm still nervous about sex." I lower my hand and hold her hand in mine, making her look at me, "Hey, don't worry, we don't have to do anything if you don't want to. The only times I had sex is when the girls wanted to do it. I never asked them, they sort of threw themselves onto me. I would never do anything that my partner wouldn't want to do."
            She gives me a small smile and wipes the fallen tear from her cheek, "Thanks Y/n." She gives me a small kiss, but then when she pulls back, she decides to come in for a deeper kiss. We share kiss after kiss, until she pulls me onto her. Our tongues continue to fight each other in our hot makeout section, until her hand going down my pants to my boy, which makes me gasp and pull away from her lips. "I thought you didn't want to do it?" Her eyes avert down towards the bed and she frowns, "I'm sorry, I just wanted to know what you felt like. I never got to feel a boy with my partner and my mutual consent. I'll stop if you-" I cut her off with a kiss, "Its okay. You can do whatever you want. I don't mind." She looks back up to me with a little smile, "Are you sure?" I give her another kiss, "I'm sure." I rise up from her and take off my clothes and sit next to her wall, "My body is your's to explore." She sits up with a smile and takes off her clothes. I blush when I see her beautiful body and her face turns a tint of pink itself. "I thought it would only be fair." She comes over and sits besides me. I put my left arm around her waist to hold her closer. Her eyes are scanning my body from the waist down. "You can do whatever you like."
                     ~Benny's POV~
          "Come on! Come on! Come on!" I'm pressing all the right buttons on my handheld to defeat Kung Lao in the final round of Mortal Kombat and he and I are both close to dying. Walking while playing really helps me concentrate more on what I'm doing, that is until I hear slight moaning. "What the?" I pause my game to look up and see that I'm in front of Clockwork's door. Looking both ways down the hallway, I see no one in sight, so I use this moment to lean my ear onto her door. The moaning is growing a little louder and I can't help but smile. Man, it sounds like she's really getting it. "She is and that's why we should leave the two be." Slenda's sudden voice from behind me makes me jump. I'm about to let out a holler, but she uses one of her tentacles to cover my mouth as she holds me in her arms. I look at her over my shoulder and plead with my eyes for her to let me go, which thankfully she does. "Now run along and play with your game and don't come back this way until you know they're done, got it?" I nod and walk away, resuming my game.
                   ~Slenda's POV~
         My girl Clockwork is finally getting the love from a man she deserves. I'm glad that she trusts Y/n that much and I'm pretty sure Y/n is happy to help.
                        ~Y/n's POV~
              Clockwork was quick to explore my body, but even quicker to put us together. Slight moans escape both of our lips as we make sweet love to each other. Her hymen wasn't a problem, so she didn't let out any sound of pain, which is good. I hate seeing my girls in pain. Our foreheads rest against one another as we face each other in a sitting sex position. "Thank you for being so gentle Y/n." I smile and plant a kiss on her lips, "You're welcome." She moans as I kiss and suck on her sweetspot, which makes her thrust harder on me. She wanted to have slow sex because of the incidents in the past... She wanted to enjoy it, which I completely understand. Sex should be pleasurable to both partners and not forced upon. "Y/n... My time is coming." I arch a brow, what does she- My question gets answered when I look up and see her head tilted back with her eyes closed. Oh... She's about to- I know voice, and I'm about to too. With a few more hard thrusts, she bites my shoulder to let out her satisfied scream and we both climax. She meets my gaze when she's done and thanks me with a kiss, which I gladly return. "I love you Clockwork." She smiles, "I love you too Y/n."