Ch.26

"Bloody murder, doesn't this manor have any Tylenol?" I scrummage through the cabinets in the kitchen to try to find a trace of the white pill. My headache is back and my wrists are hurting from the cuffs from last night. I can deal with the pain from the cuffs because it was for Hoodie and Masky, but the headache? No way. "Aha! Bingo." I find a bottle of the meds hiding in the back of the cabinet and take them out with triumph, "Time to die pills." I pop two of them in my mouth and chase them down with a glass of water. "That's better." "What's better Y/n?" I jump a little from Sally's sudden voice. Good thing I went to put on some PJ bottoms after a quick shower I had, or else I'd be naked and afraid and Sally doesn't need to see any of that. I turn around and face her, "Sally! What are you doing up?! It's midnight!" I whisper yell. She let's out a small giggle, "Did I scare you Y/n?" I roll my eyes with a little smile, "You did." I swoop her up in my arms, "Now since I answered your question, you answer mine. Why are you up?" She holds Mr. and Mrs. D to her chest, "I had a bad dream, then I heard noises coming from downstairs, so I cane to check it out." I kiss her forehead, "That was just me looking for some pain relievers." "Did your headache come back? Should we tell Ann? Or Slenda?" I shake my head, "No, we don't need to tell them. My headache should clear up in a few minutes." Hopefully. "Come on, let's get you back to bed."
            After I turn off the kitchen light, we both head towards her bedroom. "Y/n, can you sleep with me tonight? I don't want to sleep alone after the nightmare." I stop in my tracks right in front of her door. "You wanna sleep with me tonight?" She nods her head yes eagerly with a smile. I can't say no to that, especially with the puppy dog eyes she's giving me. I return her smile, "Fine. Let's go to my room." "Yes!" She whisper yells, which makes my smile grow more. We turn around and head to my room quietly. After we reach my room, we both crawl in my bed. She hugs my chest as I wrap my arm around her shoulders with the two bears in between us. "Goodnight Y/n, I love you." I plant a kiss on her forehead, "I love you too Sally, goodnight."
                   ~Time Skip~
         After I get done making everyone breakfast, I decide to take a walk out in the forest. My head is starting to ease up on me, thank God, but I still get some dizzy spells. The woods help me relax a little with the beautiful leaves of fall and the occasional cool breeze blowing in my face. Winter is coming soon and it'll be a tad bit too cold to take a walk. I decide to sit down by a big tree and just relax into it. Nature is such a precious gift and it feels good to bond with it. I remember when mom and I used to take nature walks with each other, it was such a simpler time and everything was so different. We used to play Peter Pan in the woods, she would play Wendy and I, Peter Pan. We would play swords with sticks and use dirt as fairy dust. We would end up so dirty and father would always get mad at us, but we didn't care. That was one of our favorite ways to bond, we didn't care what anybody thought. Tears prick my eyes remembering the happy thoughts, that I don't even realize Slenda approaching me.
           "Hey Y/n, are you okay?" She takes a seat on one of the massive roots beside me and rubs my back. I let out a small sigh, "Yeah, I'm alright. I just needed to get out of the manor." I hold my head with my right hand and close my eyes, my headache is coming back. "Another headache?" I hear some worry in her voice. "Yeah, but it'll pass soon I hope." She comes over and makes her way onto my lap, embracing me in a small hug, "Sally told me that you had one last night to, is that true?" I sigh, "Yeah, I've been having quite a few of them lately." My head rests on her shoulder. "I never had any bad headaches before like this in my life. I don't know what's causing them, but I just want them to stop." She kisses my head, "We do too, so you should probably go talk to Ann and see if there is anything she can do and if there's not, you're going to the human's doctor." My eyes goes wide and I lean up, "Slenda, you know that's forbidden. We have Ann here for many reasons and her being our own nurse is one of the main reasons." She let's out a sigh, "I know, but if she can't find out what's wrong with you, then we have no other option." Sigh, she's right, but I don't want to go out in the 'human' world to a doctor, I don't like them.
          Slenda stands up and offers me a hand, "Come on Y/n, let's go back to the manor and see what we can do for you." I gladly accept her hand and rise to my feet. My arm finds its way around her shoulder and I pull her close as we begin walking, "I don't know why you girls care for me so much, but I'm not going to question it." She places her right hand over my heart, "It's because we love you Y/n and we want to see you happy and healthy." I kiss the top of her head, "I know y'all do, and I want to see y'all be the same, but I just don't know how y'all deal with me." She chuckles, "Y/n, we're females and we're killers, we can deal with anything, including you." I let out a sly chuckle of my own, touché.
              When we get back to the manor, Slenda makes me go straight to the sick room to talk to Ann. "Okay Y/n, take off your shirt and take deep breaths." Ann instructs me and I obey. "Yeah Y/n! Strip! Be a striptease!" Jill says at the door, watching me getting examined with a bucket of popcorn. "Really Jill? You had to bring popcorn?" "What? This is going to be a good show." She muffles and I just roll my eyes. "So Y/n, when did the headaches start?" Ann asks me as she puts the cold stethoscope to my back, sending a shiver throughout my body. "Um, they started after I woke up after our date." She pause for a second when she gets down listening to my lungs and puts the stethoscope over my heart. "Really?" I bet my heart is beating out of control. I don't want her thinking that she caused this. "Man Ann, you must've really shaken him all night long." Jill says with a smirk. I can't help but blush, and I'm pretty sure that Ann's probably blushing too. Looking back at Ann, I give her a smile, then look back at Jill, "She did, but that didn't cause my headache." "Good, because I'm going to rock your world tonight." I gulp as she leaves our sight with a maniacally laugh. I don't know if this is going to be good or bad.
             "Okay Y/n, you can put your shirt back on if you'd like." Thank God. I put it on in one single, smooth motion. The room goes quiet for a moment until Ann speaks up. "I'm glad you liked what you got after our date." She says as she pulls her seat in front of me and sits. Her cold hand meets my wrist and she starts taking my pulse. I smile at her, "I loved it and our date. Did you like it?" "I loved it." She says in a little happy hum. "So, what was you doing when the other headaches occurred?" She moves her hand from my wrist to my hands and leaves them there as she looks me straight in the eyes. "Let's see, the first one was when I woke up from our fun night." I wink at her and I see her cheeks move up in a smile under her mask. "The second one was when I was sitting with Sally, talking to Benny, Hoodie, and Masky. The third was when I was on a date with Masky and Hoodie, that's when I passed out. The fourth was after Hoodie, Masky and I got done in the bedroom and I went to the kitchen to get some Tylenol. And the fifth was this morning when I got done making breakfast." "Hmm." she arches a brow as she looks down at the ground, then back up at me. "Do you have one now?" I didn't want to tell her that I do, but since she asked, "Unfortunately."
             She stands up and paces back and forth for a second. "What's wrong Ann? Tell me what you're thinking." Turning back asking, she faces me, "Y/n, I think that-" She pauses for a minute. I stand up and grab a hold of her shoulders, "What is it Ann?" A sharp pain goes through my head when I touch her, but I fight back a whince of pain. She looks back up at me, "Y/n, I think we're causing your headaches." I can't help but snort at that, "What?" I drop my hands and she let's out a sigh, "Think about it Y/n, it seems like every headache you got, you was around at least one of us. I think we're causing your headaches." My amusement drops when her eyes fall to the floor, "I think you should take a break from us." My eyes widen at the thought, "Ann, you've got to be kidding."
            She looks up at me and cups my cheek, "I'm not kidding Y/n, I think you need to take a vacation from us, just to confirm my hypothesis that it is us." "But what about y'all? What are y'all going to do with me gone?" She pulls down her mask and kisses me, "We'll think of something to keep us occupied." Her hand helps put her mask back on and she heads for the door, "I'll go tell Slenda my hypothesis and we'll have a family meeting." She walks out of the sick room with a little stride in her step. Crap. The girls aren't going to like this.