Ch.10

When we get back on the road, it doesn't take long to see black, unmarked cars following us. Pushing the gas petal down more, I try to speed us away without the girls knowing that we're being followed. I keep my eye on the mirror and the road so, I can try to lose them, but its not happening.
          Suddenly, we hear gunshots behind us and my eyes widen, "Crap! Slenda! Benny! Get down!" They comply and duck. Slenda's head is right between my knees and heat consumes my body. No! Bad y/n! This ain't the right time to get aroused! We're getting shot at! Bullets bounce off the car and one goes through the windshield. "Y/n! What's happening?!" Benny yells from the back. "They must be Mr. Chan's men! I guess they found out that I killed him!" "What are we going to do?!" Slenda asks. I think for a moment and an idea hits me along with a bullet to my shoulder.
         "Ahh!" I yell out in pain. "Y/n!" Slenda looks up and sees that I've been shot. "Its okay! I have an idea, but its dangerous!" "What is it y/n?!" Benny shouts. "I need you to take the wheel Benny!" "What?!" Slenda and Benny yells in unison. "Trust me! I need to get to the back seat!" "But, y/n, I can't drive!" "Just think of it as GTA and we're running from the cops! You just have to put on the gas and swerve around the cars!" Benny hesitates for a moment, "Okay! Here I come!"
          I try to cover her as she crosses over the seats, but I take another bullet to the arm. "Gah!" "Y/n! Are you okay?!" Benny asks. "Yeah! Just get on my lap and take the wheel!" She does as told and when she does I quickly hop to the back seat. "Keep your head down, but keep your eyes on the road!" "On it!" I take out my knife and slash through the seat cushions and pull out an automatic machine gun. Good thing, I made some attributes to this car before we came here.
          I clip on some bullets and I stand up. I put one leg on the door and I open fire on the cars. "What's that sound?!" I hear Slenda ask Benny. "Oh nothing, y/n is just opening fire with a machine gun from the back!" "Wait, what!" I heard both of them say. "HAHAHAHAHAHA DIE YOU SONS OF-" "Y/n! What are you doing?!" Slenda yells. "Just having some fun!" Tat tat btattattat, the gun yells as I fire round after rounds of ammo. Then as soon as I finish of another round, all the cars swerve off the roads and explodes. "Yes! That is how you do it! Yeah!" I fist pump the air and wipe the hair out of my face, then I turn around and sit down

           "You guys can lean up now, they're dead! Hahaha!" They pop up their heads and I wrap my arms around Benny and give her a kiss on the cheek, "Nice driving Benny!" Her cheeks light up red and I lean over and plant a kiss on Slenda to, so that she doesn't feel left out. I then jump back up front and put an arm around both of them. "I love my girls."

                    ~Time Skip~
      When we get back to the manor after ditching the car, Slenda makes me go get checked out by Ann. "Okay y/n, take off your suit jacket and shirt." I do as told and I drop them to the ground. She examines my wound in my shoulder first because the one on my arm is just a scratch. "It seems that the bullet went all the way through and there's no fragments of bone or lead in it." "Well, that's good." "Very. You got lucky. You all did." She looks at Benny and Slenda, who's still wearing their dresses.
She wraps my shoulder up and puts a little wrap on my arm. "Thanks Ann." I pop up from my seat and give her a kiss on the cheek. Her cheeks go as red as her hair. "No problem." Then Benny, Slenda, and I leave the room.
         "Y/n, are you sure you're okay?" Slenda asks concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine. Plus you heard Ann, there isn't no fragments of any kind." "Okay, but I still want you to rest." She kisses my cheek, "I'll be downstairs if you need anything. I love you." "I love you too." With that said, she walks down stairs, leaving Benny and I. "Well, I should go rest, you should too Benny, we've all had a long day." "Do you want to rest together? We can go in my room." "Sure." She takes my hand and leads me into her room.
                ~Warning Lemon~
             "Make yourself comfy." She waves her hand over to the bed as she closes and locks the door. I take off my shoes and I put my shirt and suit jacket over them and climb into the bed. "Ugh. Finally I can take off this stupid dress." She takes off her green dress in one swift move and I avert my eyes. My whole face is red, I can tell.
          "What's wrong y/n?" I cough. Well for starters, I'm half naked in your bed and you just took off your dress right in front of me. "N-Nothing." I cough, "I just didn't know that you like to sleep in your underwear." I feel her get on the bed and she comes up to my face, "I don't..." She kisses my cheek, "I like to sleep nude." I gulp. She then straddles my hips and I hear her undo her bra.
          "Do you think I'm pretty y/n?" "I think you all are beautiful Benny." "Then why aren't you looking at me?" I can feel sweat on my forehead, "B-Because you're topless and I respect women." She chuckles and grabs my chin to make me look at her, "And that's one thing I love about you." She pauses for a moment and I continue to make eye contact with her and try not to look down.
           "Have you ever had sex before?" I gulp, "N-No." "Me neither." She blushes and swipes a stray bang behind her ear. "I would like you to be my first." I freeze up. My taste buds go numb and I have to force words out. "Are you sure?" She nods, "If its okay with you." I then nod and she leans down and we start to passionately kiss.
            Her lips are so soft and sweet. She pushes her tongue up between my lips asking for permission and I let her. Our tongues fight for dominance, but I eventually win and explore my new territory. When I get done, I let her explore hers and not just with her tongue either. She grabs my crotch and starts to rub it. I let out a moan against her lips and she breaks the kiss and starts going down on me.
         She basically rips off my underwear and pants and starts to suck and pump me. Her mouth is so warm and wet, while her hands are so cold. The perfect combination for me to get hard, then before I know it she goes faster and I'm ready to explode. "Benny, I'm coming!" She bops her head faster and I can't help but cum in her mouth and she swallows.
        "That was amazing." I say moving her bangs out of her hair. "And we're not done yet." She positions herself over my boy. "Are you ready?" I ask her and she nods and let's out a low sigh. "Okay." I sit up and I hold her as she slowly inserts me in her. I feel something trying to resist my entry, which I assume is her hymen, but she just slams down on me and let's out of cry of pain. Quickly, I kiss her to try to help distract her from the pain, but after a minute, she begins to rock her hips, letting me know she's okay now.
         She pushes me back down and makes me grab her breast. I begin to massage them as she bounces up and down. We both begin to become moaning messes as she goes faster and harder. Once again, I need to climax, but before I can warn her, her walls tightens around my boys and I can feel her orgasm. "Benny, I'm coming." "Come inside me, I want to be your's." After she gives me permission, I explode. She kisses me then she rolls of to the right of me.
                 ~End of Lemon~
        I kiss her again, "I love you Benny." "I love you too y/n." Then in the matter of minutes, we fall asleep together in each other's arms.