Ch.9

~Time skip to 9:00 P.M. A few days later.~

           After a few days of tracking down and killing everyone who hurt me, Slenda, Benny, and I end up in Tokyo to track down one of the Japanese gang leaders to kill him. He's the last one on our hit list, besides my father. I glamoured the girls' appearances so, we could go out in one of my ex enemies red convertibles, so we can find the address Slenda typed on the GPS.
         "Okay, he should be in that tall building right there." Slenda points to a tall, glass skyscraper. "Alright." I say as I change gears and drive towards our destination. When we get there, we get out of the car and we head towards the entrance from a few blocks away. "Ugh, Slenda, why do we have to wear these stupid dresses." Benny asks while fixing her green dress. "Because, from my research, there is a formal party going on tonight and we are going to blend in as guest under fake names from the victims we killed earlier today that was on the list." "I hate dresses." She pouts and I go over to her and put an arm around her shoulder, "Well I think you all look beautiful like always." She just blushes. 
           In the past few days, I've learned that all the girls have found me attractive in some way or another, except for Sally. Sally has became like my little sister that I've never had. And I've grown to grown feelings for all the girls as well. We've bonded from killing all the people who has abused me and gotten away with it until the girls and I've found them and killed them. Since I hate killing women and children, the girls took care of all the female arch rivals I've had for me and I really appreciate it.
         Benny hooks her arm around my right arm as Slenda hooks her's on my left. Heat rises to my cheeks, "Ah, it feels good to have two beautiful women on my arms." I say trying to start up a conversation. They giggle, "Well, it feels good to have a handsome man on our's." Slenda says, and my face heats up more.
        We walk a few more blocks and end up at our destination finally. "Names."  A security guard asks us. "Lin Liu, Yoshi Takahana, and Lucy Tatsu." I say, introducing us. He looks down at his paper, and thumbs us in. "Well that was easy." I whisper. "Yeah, that's going to be the only easy part. Now we have to go find Mr. Chan and kill him." Slenda whispers back. "But its going to be the most fun though." Benny chimes in, "Isn't it always?" I joke and she punches me. "Hey, what was that for?" "For being a smart alack." Touché.
             Making our way through the crowd, I look up and spot Mr. Chan going into an elevator going up. "Looks like we're heading up in the world." I point to the elevator hinting at Slenda and Benny. "Indeed. Let's go." Slenda instructs. "Awe, but I want a drink first." Benny pouts and I just roll me eyes with a smile, "Come on."
          We head up to the very top floor because that's where all the bad guys hang out obviously. Before we get off the elevator, I teleport us to a corner in the hallway, so that we want come face to face with guns as soon as we step out. The elevator tings and as I expected two guards rush to the elevator. I look at Slenda and nod, signaling her to kill them with her tentacles and she does it.
          "Okay, Benny you're up." "Okay babe, be right back." I teleport her into a TV in the room and I wait until she let's Slenda know that its okay for us to enter or not. Within in a matter of seconds, Slenda let's me know that its clear and we teleport inside.
Its much smaller than what we thought it would be, but that means the less chance he has on getting away. Three against one, the odds are not in his favor. As we sneak around the room, I head over to a TV. I reach my hand out in front of it and soon enough, Benny grabs it and I pull her out. "Thanks babe." She whispers, "No problem."

         After our little reunion, we split up and corner Mr. Chan in a room. "Hello jerk, do you remember me?" I say stepping out of the corner, while Benny and Slenda hide in the shadows of the others. "You! You're f/f/n's boy! I thought you would be dead by now!" "Nope, but you will be soon!" I use my telekinesis and throw him around the room, but he doesn't stay down for to long, until he gets up and tries to attack me. "Y/n! Let us help you!" I hear both Benny and Slenda yell. "No! I got this!"

         (The fight ended up like this.)

            By the time the fight ended and I knew he was dead, I slit his throat for safety measures and go back to the living room. I'm a little bit beat up, but I'll live. "Y/n!" The girls come over and give me a big hug, which I return back. Slenda looks up at me, "Y/n you're bleeding." She touches my lip and it stings. "I'm fine. I had to let him at least get one punch in to make it a fair fight." I chuckle, "Are you two okay?" "We're fine." "And you we're awesome! How did you learn to fight like that?!" Benny asks intrigued. I shrug, "I was just born to fight, I reckon." We all laugh and I teleport us back to the car.

(Sorry, I don't know what was going on with the paragraphs. I tried to add pictures, but it went haywire.)