Ch.14

"Come on y/n! I'm waiting to see you in costume!" I hear Benny yell from outside my door. "Do I really have to do this?!" "You did promise Sally you would!" Sigh. I did promise her that I would have a princess tea party with her a few weeks ago after I woke up from my coma. I felt so bad that she used her birthday wish on me, so I'm going to make it up to her no matter what.
           "Come on y/n! Your princess is waiting!" I sheath my sword and straighten my sash and head for the door. I open the door and I see Benny's jaw drop and her cheeks turn a tint of pink.

          "What? This is a princess tea party and I'm the prince

          "What? This is a princess tea party and I'm the prince." Sliding pass her, I make my way down to Sally's room. "Woah y/n, don't you need an escort?" Benny asks hooking my arm. I smirk, "Well, a man doesn't really need no one to escort him, but I won't say no, if you're offering." She puts a stray bang behind her ear and tightens her grip on my right arm. "Thanks babe."
               I hear a few whistles in my direction and I look around to see Angel and Jess leaning against their door. "Hey good lookin', come down this way often?" Angel says as she traces her fingers down between her breasts. "Not as often as I should." Jess licks her lips, "Well, we need to change that don't we?" She says with a devilish smirk and I gulp. "Hmm, y-yeah." I say with a slight cough and blush, "But not right now, I have a tea party to attend. Excuse me girls." I let go of Benny and basically dart to Sally's room.
         "Knock Knock." I say as I hit Sally's door. "Come in!" She grants me access. I step across the threshold and into her pink room. Posters of Hello Kitty and One Direction covers some of her walls and in the middle of her room stands a little white round table with a tea set, sweet treats and stuff animals, including Mr. D.
        "Wow, Sally... You look absolutely beautiful."

           She blushes, "Thanks y/n, you look very handsome

           She blushes, "Thanks y/n, you look very handsome." I lift her hand and kiss her knuckles, which she just giggles at. "Shall we?" I gesture over to the table with a chin tilt. "Yes!" I walk over to the table and pull out a chair for her to sit and she kindly accepts.
                ~Slenda's POV~
         Rubbing my eyes, I stand up from looking at a mountain of ideas on paper. Ever since y/n got attacked by his father, I've been trying to come up with a plan to defeat him. I know that y/n will not allow any of us to help him fight his father because he wants to protect us, but who's going to protect him?
         I pop my back by pushing up the small of my back and I head out my office door. When I leave my office, I look around and see nobody. Where is everyone? I head up stairs and my question is answered... Everyone is standing outside of Sally's door. I walk up to them quickly and quietly and tap on Jill's shoulder. She jumps a little and does a one eighty.
        "Jeez Slenda! You can't just sneak up on someone like that!" She whisper yells as she clutches her chest. "Sorry, but what are you all doing spying on Sally?" She turns back to the small door opening, "Y/n is repaying back Sally by doing the princess tea party." I arch a brow, "Really?" I say with a smile, "Let me see." I part the see of girls and look into the small opening and see y/n sitting on a chair that's ten times too small for him and toasting with Sally.
          He looks so cute with Sally, but he looks so hot in that prince charming suit. I would like him to give me a happy ever after. I bite my bottom lip and blush at the thought. Then I see y/n get up and kiss Sally's hand and head for the door.
                    ~Y/n's POV~
          I kiss Sally's hand once again and thank her for the tea party and head for the door. When I open the door, I see all the girls standing in the hall and pretending to mind their own business. I know that they were watching. They have a bad habit of eavesdropping and stalking. "Hey girls." I greet them as I close the door. "Hey y/n." They all say in unison. "Did y'all enjoy the show?" A smirk crawls across my face and they blush.
"What do you mean y/n?" Clockwork asks. I smirk and make my way over to her and kiss her softly. "I mean, I knew y'all were watching." I look back at the others, "You all have a bad habit of eavesdropping and stalking." They all blush, and I make my way back to my room until Slenda stops me halfway there. "Y/n, can we talk?" "Of course, what do you want to talk about?" She looks down, then back up at me, "We should talk in private." "Alright, let's go into my room."
           We go into my room and I automatically take off my suit as Slenda closes and locks the door. I put on some pants, socks, and shoes, but I keep my shirt off because that suit really burnt me up. "So, what do you want to talk about?" I say patting a space next to me on my bed. She accepts my offer and cuddles next to me. "Its about tomorrow." My body tenses up and I have a feeling I know what she wants to talk about.
         "The answer is no. Y'all aren't coming with me to face my father." I say bluntly. "But y/n, remember last time you faced him alone?" She wraps her arm around my stomach and I feel my neck. "I do, but that's why I have to go alone. I know that y'all just want to help, but I can't risk losing any of you." She looks up at me, "But what about you?" "What about me?" "We can't risk losing you either. We love you and we wouldn't know what to do if we lost you." I smile a little and plant a kiss on her forehead. "Y'all would be just fine without me. I mean, y'all have been living without me for years and since then, I've felt like a nuisance because I've been letting y'all down and dragging y'all into my personal business." I say with a frown.
            Suddenly she gets on my lap and wraps her arms around my waist. "Y/n, don't you ever think you're a nuisance. You are the best thing that has happened here since we got Sally. Everyone loves you here and we will never let you get hurt like that again. Plus, we're girls... We're supposed to get in your personal business." She says with a small chuckle while she rests her forehead on mine.
                I flip us over and lay her on my bed as I rest myself between her legs. I kiss her, "I know, but still... I don't want y'all risking yourselves for me. I love y'all too much to lose you. You girls are the only things I have left in this world... And to be honest, y'all are my world." She gives me a passionate kiss and grabs me by my crotch. My face flushes with pink and I let out a little growl. "And you are our's." She kisses me, then we have a loved filled night.