Ch.8

"Alright, everyone come down! Breakfast is done!" Slenda yells to summon the others. I made a breakfast buffet all by myself, even though she begged me to let her help, I refused. I wanted to show her that I can cook and I wanted to prove it. Everybody comes into the dining room within minutes of each other and they all freeze in the doorway when they see the buffet of food on the table.
        "Wow, that's a lot of food." Benny says rubbing her eyes. "Yep, now come get it while its hot." I instruct them and they all dive at it like piranhas going after blood, everyone except for Jacky, she leaves the room. "Hey Jacky, what's wrong? Aren't you going to eat?" I stop her on the stairwell. "I will later, I don't eat regular food much, I only eat plain kidneys and I'm starting to loose my taste for them really."
         I stand there in thought for a second, until a thought runs across my mind. "I got an idea, come with me." I grab her by the arm and we head in the kitchen. "Y/n, what are you doing?" I let go of her and pull out  an egg, a kidney, and a few other ingredients and put them in a bowl and start to stir. "I'm fixing you breakfast." "You can cook?" I smirk over at her as I pour the ingredients into the still hot frying pan, "Who do you think made the buffet?" My remark must of made her speechless and I hand her the cheese and kidney omelet I made her. "You know, some men can cook." With that said, I escort her into the dining room with the others.
          "Yay! Jacky's joining us today!" Sally cheerfully says as Jacky sits beside her. I smirk, "And she's eating normal food? That's a surprise." Benny says. "Y/n made it special for me, there's kidneys in here." Jess almost chokes at the remark, "Y/n made you breakfast?!" I fix me a small plate and sit down beside Slenda and Jane, "Yes, and I made y'alls too." Some of the girls cough, but all of them blush, except for Slenda and Sally. "And by the looks of it, y'all really like it."
        All of the food plates and dishes are almost empty, along with everyone's plates. "But we thought Slenda made it." Ann says shyly. "She offered, but I told her that I'll be helping fix meals from now on, whether she likes it or not. And I'll do the dishes as well." Slenda places a hand on mine and I can feel my face heat up a little, "No y/n, usually who doesn't cook, washes the dishes. You don't have too." "But I want too."
         After I get done with my food, I take my plate to the kitchen and start on the dishes. I use my superspeed to wash the dishes in the kitchen and when I know that everyone is dine with their plates, I rush in and out of the kitchen and dining room to wash them and put them away.
         Everyone is impressed and shock after I clean all the dishes in under five minutes. "Wow y/n, you're really fast." Masky compliments. "Thank you." "Yeah, and if he's this good in the kitchen, then I can only imagine how good he is in the bedroom." Benny tries to whisper to Angel, but it fails miserably and my face heats up so bad, and I take that as my cue to leave. I snap my fingers and head back to the gym.
          When I get to the gym, I take off my shirt and I go straight for the punching bag, which turns out to be a bad idea. As I begin to start punching, memories of my father flood me head and I start to imagine beating him. I let my fist fly at a inhuman speed and strength and within a few minutes, the bag busts open and sand flies everywhere. "Oops. Maybe I should workout outside." I say as I hoist the bag over my shoulder and clean up and throw away the sand with my telekinesis. Then I pick up my shirt and snap my fingers to the living room.
          "Hey Slenda, I accidentally broke the punching bag. Where can I throw it away at?" She looks up from the book she's reading and her face becomes a tomato. "U-Umm, y-you can t-throw i-it in the t-trash portal." She opens up a green portal for me. "Thanks Slenda." I throw the bag in the portal and it closes. When I turn to face the others, they are blushing madly. "Y/n, where did all those scars come from?" Ann asks. I look down to see that I still have my shirt off, so I quickly put it back on with a blush.
         "Um, let's just say, a lot of people hates my father, so since they wouldn't dare try to get to him, they would find me and try to kill me to get back at him." I say rubbing my arm and looking down. "What?!" Slenda gets up and darts towards me, "Who are they?!" I look up, then back down at her, I'm only a few inches taller than her, making me the tallest one in the house.
          "Don't worry Slenda, I took care of most of them long time ago, but some dropped off the face of the planet a long time ago, and I haven't seen them since." She turns around and puts her hand on her head, then turns back around. "Well it looks like were going on a mission." She says and my eyes widen and my mouth drops a little. "Yes! I get to test out my new knifes!" Jess says popping up to her feet. "And I just put a new chain on my chainsaw, so I'm in!" Ann says with fire in her eyes.
         "No, none of y'all are going to go kill them, especially not for me. They are bloodthirsty gangsters and they will kill anyone in sight that they think is a threat." Jess then comes over to me and hooks her arm around mine and lean her head on my arm. "Yeah, but we're bloodthirsty killers, so this will be a fun match." She pecks a kiss on my cheek and my cheeks warm up a little. "Um..." I shake my head to clear my thoughts when she let's go, "No. Y'all ain't going." But when I shake my head again everyone is gone. Crap.