★Angel Or Devil☆

! Angel !Soobin x ! Devil !Yeonjun

"Beomgyu!" Soobin looked through the doorway as he saw that his friend was still peacefully asleep. Soobin sighed, his white wings on his back flew him right into the air. Seeing the sight from where they lived still amazed the young boy, his eyes shining as he looked at the rising ball of fire. Soobin stayed there until he dove back down to his friend.

"Beomgyu! We have to do our job!" Soobin pulled Beomgyu off his bed and threw him up in the air. Beomgyu instantly jolted awake and flapped his wings frantically as he tried to stay up.

"Seriously hyung?" Beomgyu yelled at his hyung who was laughing like crazy at the still tired boy.

"What's going on here?" A kind but strict voice yelled through the two's room. Beomgyu dropped from the air instantly, stopping himself from hitting the floor just a few centimeters from the ground. A black haired man walked in, his face looking youthful as ever.

"Seokjin-hyung, sorry." Soobin looked down at his feet, analyzing the stringed sandal.

"You have a mission Soobin, a boy named Hyunwoo is in trouble. You alone are supposed to save him." Seokjin instructed, he then turned around and flew back to another room, telling the younglings who lived here what they had to do.

"You're lucky. I want to be Seokjin-hyung's favorite." Beomgyu pouted at the taller.

"Haha, I'm not his favorite!" Soobin laughed, "I'll be going." The boy waved his hand in a circle above him, a halo appeared floating just a couple of inches away from his head. Soobin shot himself up and waved goodbye to his friend and dove down. The clouds around him soon vanished and then he saw many buildings and people walking around. Earth, I'm back! He landed on the sidewalk, he waved hello to the people who didn't notice him. Soobin giggled knowing that he made a mistake, they couldn't see him. Soobin walked within the humans, his feet not entirely touching the ground. He started to glide a bit, the bunny getting a little annoyed that he couldn't find Hyunwoo, the boy that Seokjin was talking about. After a couple of minutes he finally found him, the young boy was homeless and was inside a little convenience store. His hand reaching out to take a snack, Soobin instantly knew that the boy didn't have any money, he was going to steal it. Soobin instantly shot forward he grabbed the boy's hand.

"Don't do it. It's wrong, you would get in big trouble if you do." Hyunwoo stopped moving his hand and brought it down. Soobin sighed and smiled at the boy, he started to walk back outside, but he stopped once he heard the worker yell at Hyunwoo.

"Stop that kid! He stole a candy bar!" Soobin turned around and saw Hyunwoo running past him. Soobin watched the boy run off with the candy bar, the store worker running after him.

"Poor boy." Soobin mumbled under his breath looking at Hyunwoo get caught.

"Feel so bad don't you?" Soobin turned around, there was a boy standing there.

"Y-you can see me?" Soobin looked at the boy in shock, the boy laughed a bit but stopped instantly.

"Hm, probably if I show you who I am probably you would understand." The boy then sprouted dark dragon wings on his back, horns emerged from his head. Soobin's face grew mad as he took a step back.

"Now you know." The boy smiled evilly, "Such a young boy, Hyunwoo, easy to manipulate."

"W-who are you?" Soobin yelled angrily at the boy. The young male then flew right into Soobin's face, a finger lifting Soobin's chin as he floated above him.