𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦~

»»————- {⋅. ➴ .⋅} ————-««

⚠️ 18+ Warning ⚠️

▸⋅┈┈ ♬ ┈┈⋅◂

Recommended Songs:
-Love Talk by WayV, either English or Chinese
-Make Me Go by TWICE

Highly Recommended:
-Strawberries & Cigarettes by Troye Sivan

▸⋅┈┈ ♬ ┈┈⋅◂

The door of the TXT dorm opened slowly and all 5 members transferred into their living quarters. All of the boys tired as they just finished shooting for the Studio Choom version of PUMA.

"Wow, we really did our hardest there." Hueningkai smiled as they all walked into the living room. Soobin following after the makane, his arms wrapped around the penguin, not noticing the annoyed glare from his boyfriend at all. They all sat down onto the couch, Hueningkai now hugging his elder back. Beomgyu grabbed his phone, noticing that he received a notification.

"Oh! It's from Studio Choom, they got the video." The bear instantly brought up the video file and PUMA started to play. All 5 started to watch it on their TV, and everyone complimented how sexy they all looked.

"Wow, Yeonjun-Hyung looks very handsome." Hueningkai laughed as the yellow haired smirked as he nodded. Soobin looked blankly at the screen, looking at all of his fellow members performing PUMA. The boy feeling a little shy whenever a certain someone appeared. Beomgyu looked to his Hyung right besides their makane and snickered a little.

"Guess who's feeling flustered~ Soobinnie-Hyung." All four heads turned to look the bunny who quickly hid his face in Hueningkai's shoulder.

"No I'm not." Soobin blushed as the younger next to him started to tease him, squeezing his cheeks and calling him cute. Yeonjun glared at those two, biting his lips as well. The red haired sitting to the right of him noticed this sudden reaction and sighed.

"Control yourself Hyung, we are here." Taehyun mumbled as the bear coughed loudly. As they continued to watch their performance, the tension just soared between the two eldest in the room, not to mention how hot their PUMA performance did not help as well. As Yeonjun appeared on the screen once more, Soobin looked shyly at the screen, now playing with his fingers. The purple haired looked towards Yeonjun— four members apart from him —Soobin started to look at him with a wanting look. The elder just replied to the bunny by licking his lips, Yeonjun glaring down his other. The younger let out a little whimper, but instantly stopped as he noticed Hueningkai looking at him confused. Soobin bit his lip as he looked back into the screen, basically saying how stupid he was in his head. Once the video finally ended, all of them were very happy, besides Soobin. The younger feeling very horny right now. The bunny got up and walked towards the yellow haired grabbing his boyfriend's chin with only his pointer finger, making the elder look right at him.

"Mmh~ I'm a little curious right now Yeonjunnie. Can you help me with something?" Soobin started to sway his hips a little bit as he began to tease his boyfriend. Yeonjun decided to grab onto his waist and bring the younger onto his lap, placing him right onto his member.

"Sure thing bun." Soobin licked his lips as he started to lightly grind himself onto the boy.

"Thanks~" The purple haired whispered into Yeonjun's ear and got off his lap. Beomgyu and the makane line just stared at their eldest member checking out Soobin's ass as he headed towards his room.