๑Secret๑ | Part Two

-Soobin's POV-

"There!" A "black" haired man clapped his hands together as he looked at the boy in front of him. "You look cute Soobin!"

Soobin looked at his outfit, obviously inspecting how interesting it looked.

The picture's on top UwU, thank you lunarneko_ for redesigning him, he looks adorable! - Shirro-San

"What do you think?" The man asked, Soobin nodded and smiled.

"I actually like it Jimin-Hyung." Soobin let out a little giggle as Jimin smirked.

"That's good, I wonder how Yeonjun will react." Jimin stood up and wrapped his arms around Soobin, removing the wig on his head. "Let's go shall we? We need to let Gucci Gang know you're joining." Soobin walked down the halls of the headquarters with the now pink haired man wrapped around him. A couple of other killers looked at Soobin and Jimin, eyeing them as they walked past them. Jimin just giggled and patted Soobin's ass, the bunny jolted up and looked at the shorter. The cat just smiled and still pushed Soobin to a room. Jimin knocked on the door and a voice called them to come in. The shorter pushed the door open and brought Soobin inside. There was Jungkook sitting on Taehyung's desk, he obviously had a problem, and Taehyung sitting in the chair on the other side of the desk. Jungkook's eyes went big and an adorable bunny smile replaced his pout.

"Soobin! You really are joining!" Jungkook hugged the taller who laughed.

"Yeah, I am." Soobin hugged the other bunny back and looked at Taehyung who was smiling lightly.

"So, Jungkook told me that you wanted to join Gucci Gang, is that correct?" Taehyung questioned the boy.

"Yes." Soobin replied, his hands shaking just a bit, nervous about his choice. Taehyung finally let out a full smile and stood up, he walked towards Soobin and patted his head.

"It's good to have you Soobin, your accuracy with guns is impressive." Taehyung ruffled the boy's hair and went back to sit in his chair.

"So, do you have a name in mind Soobinnie?" Jimin looked up at the newest member of Gucci Gang, Soobin nodded.

"I was thinking, Killer Angel."

-A couple hours later-
-Yeonjun's POV-

Yeonjun stepped through the door of the mafia headquarters, coming back from doing a mission assisting Hope Line Miami. The blue haired noticed the lack of Soobin's presence, especially since he was in the building and that Yeonjun told him when he was going to come back. That was when he started to worry.

"Soobin?" Yeonjun walked further in the headquarters, walking with a fast pace until he stopped. A gun was pointed right towards him, that gun was from the black haired new recruit. There stood Soobin, armed with his gun and wearing everything. There stood Killer Angel. Yeonjun stood there, shocked as he looked at his boyfriend standing proud as he looked like he was going to shoot him.

"Soobin?" Soobin instantly put the gun down.

"Ah- welcome back! Sorry for not coming to you early I-" Soobin was pulled by his waist and his lips were locked together with Yeonjun's. The shorter brought his hands to the younger's ass, feeling the nice curve to it. Soobin whimpered as Yeonjun slapped his bunny ass and squished it.

"Y-Yeonjun." Soobin held onto the shorter as Yeonjun teased the bunny.

"Mmh, Soobinnie-Ah. You look so fucking pretty." Yeonjun leaned in and bit the taller's ear, hard. Soobin groaned and wrapped his arms around Yeonjun's neck and hid his face in the blue hair's shoulder. Yeonjun kept teasing the younger who already had a problem. The cat noticed this and smirked.