いちご

Hey guys Shirro-San here, I have news to tell! The news is about :*+.Family.:+. I hinted on this oneshot ever since :*+. Stellars.:+, because :*+.Family.:+ was supposed to be the actual oneshot. But, guess what happened? I lost interest in Gwain Saga, I don't like it that much no more. I love the idea and what not, but I can't bring myself to write :*+.Family.:+ no more. This oneshot was supposed to be about Soobin finding 3 young kids who were soon abandoned by their parents because of their lack of magic. Those kids, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Hueningkai. Soobin takes them in and he, along with Yeonjun help them grow their magic. Becoming the "parents" of those 3. It was the main idea for this little series, but INTEREST COMES AND GOES. I'm sorry for making you guys curious about :*+.Family.:+, I really wish I could write it, but many other ideas hit me hard. Just enjoy this thanks! ( Oh yeah- no more Volleyball as well. I'm so disappointed in myself, HOW COULD I DO THAT TO CHAN?! HOW COULD I WRITE MINHO'S NAME LIKE LEE KNOW?! I can't, sorry guys. SKZ would appear somewhere else, but not in that oneshot!! )

~✧~

"Guys! Look at my new hair!" A tall boy slammed open the front door of a cozy dorm, his hair shinning a pretty pink.

"W-What? You dyed your hair a weird color Soobin-Hyung!"  A shorter boy gasped as ran towards Soobin and started to touch his no longer black hair.

"Yeah, does it look fine Beomgyu-Ah?" Soobin pouted as he looked towards Beomgyu who was mesmerized by his elder's hair.

"Heck yeah!" Beomgyu cheered as he called everyone else over.

"HYUNG! YOU ACTUALLY FINALLY DID IT! YOU ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING EXTREME WITH YOUR HAIR!" A boy with a small mullet ran towards Soobin and hugged the life out of him.

"Hyuka! Don't yell!" Soobin lifted his hand to scare the younger, about to hit his head.

"Sorry!" Hueningkai bowed as he snuggled into his mother figure's arms.

"Y-Y-You're hair." That was all that came out of an orange haired short boy, his eyes wide and mouth opened.

"Tada~" Soobin smiled as Taehyun just stared at him. Finally, a silver haired boy walked in, putting his hand up his bangs, fixing them so he could see. The boy looking extra hot for his hair was always fixed to show his forehead.

"S-Soobin? You- dyed your hair?" The boy looked up to see the strawberry hair on the taller, Soobin grinned a dimpled smile. The silver haired walked towards the boy and kissed his cheek lightly.

"Adorable. You look more like a baby now, let's see if MOA could tell the difference now." Yeonjun murmured between kisses, placing one all over Soobin's face.

"H-Hyung, that's weird." Soobin's face lit a light red as the elder licked his lips.  The boy moved closer to the bunny's ear.

"You look like strawberry Binnie, I wonder if you taste as good huh?" The fox whispered into the younger's ear. Soobin's face went red as he heard what the shorter had said.

"C-Choi Yeonjun!" Soobin slapped Yeonjun's face away, while the other just laughed. Hueningkai looked at them weird, not noticing anything going on with the two.

"You don't need to know." Taehyun grabbed Hueningkai away from Soobin, hence the boy hugging his "mom" for a long time already.

"Okay, I heard we were doing something special today. What is it?" Soobin asked, speaking in the adorable pout that he does.

"Oh! We're going to answer some of MOA's questions for us, they sent us some, so we're going to read them!" Hueningkai smiled as he dragged his Hyungs to their living room, placing them on the couch. The makane ran to grab a box and a camera. The youngest set up a Vlive and sat right in the middle of his Hyungs, Beomgyu and Taehyun on his left, Yeonjun and Soobin on his right.