자기야❁

Warning: incomplete

A young boy opened a door slowly, looking into the empty hallway drowsily as he had just woken up from a seemingly short nap. His sleepwear was scattered with tiny bunnies on it, some white slippers—that were being dragged on the floor— accompanied his pajamas. He let out a soft yawn as he headed into the small living room, nothing too stunning about the living area. The boy went into the kitchen, fetching a glass of milk as he just stayed in the room with nothing to do so far.

I should do something, the others aren't awake yet...

He looked towards the fridge once again, placing the cup onto the countertop as he headed towards the cooler. The boy opened it up as he scanned the food inside of it, quickly making a few ideas in his head with the ingredients presented to him. He smiled as he grabbed a few vegetables and closed the cold storage. The blue haired hummed quietly to himself as he grabbed a knife and a chopping board, remembering a recipe taught to him by a certain loving sunbaenim. The bunny-like boy set the things down on the counter, leaving it there for now as he headed back to his room, silently changing out of the pajamas he had on. He came back to the kitchen, dressed in oversized pastel blue long sleeves and white jeans and headed back to the countertop. The boy began to chop up the green onions that he found inside the chiller, chopping it quite professionally for an inexperienced cook.

He continued to cut the vegetables, enjoying the silence coming from the apartment, nothing but the sounds of the bustling city right outside and the knife hitting the cutting board. The boy hummed a little before stopping his cutting, heading to his phone that was placed on the table in front of him, putting on some calm songs that he loved so much. He giggled as he headed back to cooking, now beginning on the different types of mushrooms he has placed onto the cutting board. The purple haired grabbed some spam, sausages, cheese, and kimchi, placing those things also on the counter. The young boy let out a surprised yelp and turned around, grabbing some rice cakes and instant ramen, whining to himself about how he almost forgot those ingredients. He also grabbed some other ingredients, mixing a few of these sauces along with some garlic into a small bowl. After he was done, he headed towards the stove and placed a pot on it, pouring water in it to boil.

He began to stir the soup lightly, making sure that the ingredients were all soaked in the liquid nicely, singing along to "Falling For U" by Seventeen. Suddenly the boy heard someone walking into the living room and kitchen complex, he turned around and smiled softly as he locked his eyes with a shorter boy.

"Good morning Hyung." He giggled, turning around to continue mixing the soup, watching the food carefully. The newcomer let out a tired hum and then headed towards the taller, wrapping his arms around him as he cooked.

"Mornin' Binnie." The boy replied, rubbing his nose on the crook of Soobin's neck. "Look at you, cooking already. Stop being so perfect." He slapped the blue haired's butt, receiving a little surprised yelp from the younger. The tall bunny turned around and pushed the other away, his cheeks flaring red.

"C-Choi Yeonjun! Stop that, I'm trying to cook our breakfast here." The younger scolded, heading back to put all his focus onto the boiling soup. Yeonjun snickered as he wrapped his arms around his bandmate again, making sure that his arms were tight around the other's small waist. The fox began to sway him and Soobin with the very calming "Story That Won't End" by Stray Kids now playing, humming along as he watched the taller stir the food, stealing the chances to kiss the boy on his mochi cheeks. After a few minutes later, the taller turned around and placed a small kiss on the pink haired's forehead, smiling sweetly at him.

"Food's done." The other smirked and pulled the bunny closer to him.

"No it's not." Yeonjun leaned in closer to the younger, going close to his ear.