𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑎~

⚠️This is 18+ shit, but we don't care about age restrictions, just enjoy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ⚠️

This is my first smut, so please don't make fun of me because of my lack of good vocabulary, I still really suck at writing.... thanks~

"Y-yah, J-Junnie. N-Not now p-please." Soobin blushed as he looked up at the elder who pinned him to the bed, the younger just about to start a live.

"Come on Binnie, I know you like it." Yeonjun leaned in to kiss the nice lips on the bunny, but Soobin instantly looked away.

"J-Junnie, no." Soobin looked into Yeonjun's eyes, the slight confidence of the younger showing already. Yeonjun glared at the younger and got off of him, the elder wanting to have a little fun with the other boy. Soobin sighed and sat up, literally putting his legs together as Yeonjun sat next to him, the elder sitting down with his legs spread, a sly smirk on his face. Soobin put his phone in front of them and started a live. The two eldest stayed still, joking around with MOA, making them think that the live froze, until Soobin and Yeonjun laughed.

"Hi MOA, how are all of you?" Soobin smiled at the camera, reading all of the comments that were scrolling up so fast that it was kinda impossible to read. Yeonjun just stared at the bunny who moved forward to read the comments and "see" MOA, glaring at the bunny's ass and his traceable s-line which Soobin hid from the fans.

"'Yeonjun-Oppa, why are you being so silent?'" Soobin looked behind him as he read the fan's question. Yeonjun looked toward the camera and bit his lip.

"Oh, I'm just a little distracted that's all." Yeonjun looked deeply into the younger's eyes, but Soobin just nodded and looked back at the camera. The blue haired boy instantly read one of the comments and smiled.

"'Yeonjun and Soobin, today's TMI.'" Yeonjun looked towards the bunny, a smirk now placed on his face.

"Ah, TMI? Hm, well-"

"Soobin likes calling me Oppa when he wants more." Yeonjun stated, the elder leaned forward towards Soobin and lightly bit the boy's cheek. The younger instantly jolted back and held his cheek, the boy blushing as he looked towards Yeonjun. Soobin then turned his head to face his phone, international MOA screaming over the cheek bite, but K-MOA were screaming over what the blue haired had said. Wait, Yeonjun-Oppa, what do you mean about "when he wants more?"

"Ahah, MOA. Let's- just not talk about this no more-"

"When he wants more, of me." The elder smirked and slapped Soobin's ass, hence him leaning in to read the comments from MOA. Soobin yelped and looked back at the elder once more, an embarrassed blush was placed on his face.

"Y-Yeonjun-Hyung." Soobin sat back down onto the bed, not wanting to let the other boy have another chance of slapping him. MOA were going insane, and Yeonjun loved how the younger reacted.

"Aw, bunny. You're being all flustered again aren't you?" The elder moved closer to the "smaller," placing his hand onto Soobin's thigh, moving his hand to be in between the younger's legs. The rabbit boy grabbed Yeonjun's hand, gripping it hard to try to stop his hand from reaching his slightly hardened member. Before Yeonjun could actually start touching Soobin, he stopped before anything happened. MOA could only just express their feelings into their messages and scream in real life, the fans going insane because they could cut the sexual tension between the two with a knife.

"Y-yah, Y-Yeonjun." Soobin kept squeezing his legs together, the boy looking smaller than ever.

"Hm?" Yeonjun smirked as the younger boy looked down embarrassed, the couple forgetting about their fans watching their every move.