Magic✿

-Regular AU-

"Hyungs!" A youthful voice echoed through a dorm and four boys all stuck their heads out to the other person running to them with a couple of presents in his hands.

"Hyuka? What is all of this?" A brown haired boy asked approaching the taller.

The boy smiled happily, "This is all for you guys!"

"What? Why?" A silver haired boy took a present from the boy with long hair and read the name. "Taehyun." The brown haired boy grabbed the present and sat down on the floor, the box in his lap. A soft looking boy walked in and smiled.

"What's all of this Hueningkai?" The boy asked, his face showing obvious maturity out of the 3 boys. Hueningkai looked up and gave a gift to the slightly taller and the boy felt light movement from the box. A blue haired boy came out as well, his hair a little messy since he recently woke up from a nap.

"Ah, Hyuka?" The boy drowsily looked at his four other members happily looking at their presents. "Gifts?" Hueningkai nodded and looked for a gift for the newcomer, he instantly tried dragging it to the elder and put it in his arms.

"There." The youngest snickered as the eldest noticed he was actually holding Soobin's waist and smiled.

"I love this." The blue haired leaned forward and kissed the taller's lips, Soobin smiled as the elder released their lips.

"Ew, no. Yeonjun-Hyung please." The silver haired boy grabbed a present and inspected the interesting blue, green, and yellow wrapping around it.

"Sheesh Beomgyu-Hyung." Taehyun tolled his eyes at the elder who looked at him with a "excuse me" face.

"Okay! You can open your gifts now!" Hueningkai clapped his hands together as the three members opened their gifts quickly. Beomgyu gasped and Taehyun awed, Soobin just looked at his gift with shock. Yeonjun looked up at Hueningkai with a confused face, and the younger whispered later, Yeonjun smirked as he looked back at Soobin who was still looking at his gift shocked.

"HYUKA OH MY GOSH HOW DID YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON THIS I'M GONNA CRYYYYYY!" Beomgyu stood up and screeched, he ran towards Hueningkai and hugged him tightly jumping up and down.

"Hehe, thank Bangtan-Sunbaenims." The makane smiled and patted Beomgyu's back as the elder ran back to his present and brought out BTS' newest album and "soon to come" official light-stick version 4. Beomgyu squealed and carefully opened the album and literally died. Taehyun brought out an adorable hoodie and letter from Jungkook, the second youngest looked like he was going to cry. Soobin on the other hand, carefully picked up his present and smiled adorably as he brought it out of the box.

"You like it Hyung?" Hueningkai giggled as Soobin instantly grabbed his gift and hugged it.

"I love him!" Soobin snuggled his gift as it licked him. The leader's gift you say? A male shiba inu, with a Tomorrow X Together themed collar.

"What would you name him Soobinnie-Hyung?" Taehyun spoke as he clapped his hands together, the young puppy ran to Taehyun and he licked the boy's hands.

"Hm... how about.. Mahou? Because we are going to Japan real soon anyways, so why don't we name him after the word for magic?" Soobin giggled as Mahou ran around the house excited about the new area he was in. The other members agreed with the name, and Mahou soon became Soobin's "official" son.