「Happy 1st Anniversary」

I remember today was when I secretly got up to grab my older sister's phone at 1am, running towards the bed and opening up YouTube. Clicking on the first video and watching it as my parents were taking a shower. The video? CROWN by Tomorrow X Together. I really enjoyed it, but who knew a BTS ARMY would fall this far for BTS' dongsangs?

✧~✧

It was January 11, 2019 when a sudden video popped up. An introduction video to the first member to Tomorrow X Together, YEONJUN. I was confused, but I watched it anyways. Wondering how Bighit's newest boy group would be like. Loving BTS for a couple of months already, I knew that I wouldn't fall for another group, all the other boy groups not matching BTS' visuals. I honestly thought Yeonjun looked ugly.

The next day, January 13. There came another video on my birthday(?), SOOBIN. I watched it and I felt myself fall for him instantly, another bunny waiting to be loved, like a secret present waiting for me. I instantly loved him, liking him way better than YEONJUN.

HUENINGKAI, came after that, the first American and foreigner to be under Bighit and debut. I also taught he was ugly. I shrugged as I saw him, my older sister was awing at him while I just pretended that he was cute.

TAEHYUN was next. I instantly saw the resemblance from his film to Jungkook in Spring Day, and at one angle, he looked like Taehyung. I instantly started to like him as well, jotting him down in my mind as the 2nd V.

BEOMGYU was the last and I paid little attention to his visuals. The last member being okay to me, not really appealing to me at all. I soon just left them on that. Their What Do You Do films came, I only watched SOOBIN's not caring about the rest, loving the only member I thought that had the visuals of BTS. Soon, there was news of them, until their comeback date came up and I silently waited for them. Once it came though, I fell in love with all 5 members. I watched all of their live performances on Mnet, seeing that they weren't so bad and were adorable! I illegally downloaded their songs on my tablet, loving to listen to each one, picking CROWN as my favorite. But, as my fujoshi ass I am, I looked into the Twitter of TXT and found my first two ships, Yeonkai and Taebin.

✧~✧

I started to look more into them and seeing their TMI little videos and wrote down their information. Taking all this in made me special because I had 12 idols' informations in my head, but of course, struggling with the new 5 I just learned about. I quickly went back onto Twitter and found that people liked to talk about this thing called, Yeonbin. I found out about this ship because of this ARMY who posted the similarities between a group selfie taken by Taehyung and a group selfie taken by Yeonjun. I looked at it curiously, seeing the two looking extremely the same, then, I found my "error." The people right next to the lookalikes were Jungkook and Soobin. The two bunnies looking similar with the same pose to the camera, Jimin and Taehyun sitting underneath the bunnies. It instantly hit me. Wait, since Yeonjun looks a lot like Taehyung. And Soobin looking a lot like Jungkook, along with Taehyun as in the place of Jimin, am I low-key shipping Jikook?! I thought that was crazy, but I clicked on #Yeonbin with curiosity, and that's when I saw it. The fake kiss from Yeonjun to Soobin, ON THEIR DEBUT SHOWCASE! I looked at my tablet wide-eyed as I noticed the extreme gayness coming from these two, I instantly dropped all those ships I shipped before and started to love Yeonbin.

✧~✧

TXT soon won their first win, and I screamed over the Yeonbin hug. I was so happy for them, I was surprised who much I was. I soon looked more into TXT and I found their official community website, and instantly joined. It was quite new to me, making me excited as I figured out that I could write letters to the young idols. I figured out that TXT were having a tour in the US, A Star In US, but the care for TXT went down for me as BTS' comeback for Boy With Luv hit me so hard. Until, I figured out that we were switching platforms to something called Weverse and I was happy. I silently waited for Weverse to open, marking June 11th on my calendar for it. Once it came I was new and I wanted to know everything about it. After that my spree for TXT went down once more and I just was okay with the group. Soon FlyTXT came and I just kept sending so much letters to them, not caring if they were boring or whatever, I wanted them to read them. The drawing for this came along and I figured out that I didn't get in, even though I wrote many letters, but I was okay with that. We finally got our fandom name after many months, calling ourselves YOUNG ONES. I was happy to call myself that, but the long name was kinda killing my ONCE an ARMY phrase. YOUNG ONES soon crashed down as Girl's Generation fans started to attack Bighit with having the close name of their own, Bighit made a swift move of making us nameless once more. Soon Hueningkai's birthday came around and I was with other fans in this little project we did. Like a birthday wish, only a few days after his birthday, we got our official fan name MOA, Moments Of Alwaysness. I was calling myself a MOA and I still am today.

✧~✧

The MGMA's came around, but just a couple of hours before it, we received a note from Bighit saying that Yeonjun hurt his back and would not be able to perform. My wordiness shot all the way up for my second favorite, Yeonjun stole my heart in Cat&Dog. As TXT were there, I couldn't help but see how sad Soobin was, his eyes were pink and I knew he cried. I felt so bad for him, trying to bring myself to be a little happy by thinking that Soobin must've been so sad for his boyfriend, but it hurt so bad. As TXT won their first Rookie Of The Year award, Taehyun started to bale and Beomgyu as well. Soobin seemed confident as he received the award, but before he made his speech, he couldn't speak and broke down crying. I watched heartbroken, but was so proud of them. A couple of days later, Soobin said he felt melancholic for the past few days, and I knew it was because of Yeonjun. After that post, we received word that Soobin received pink eye and their comeback was pushed back. I just felt empty, knowing that my two favorites, my Eomma and Appa were both sick. A few days later, somewhere in September, Taehyun and Hueningkai also got sick and their comeback was pushed even more. Yeonjun got sick only 2 days before his birthday, but was healed thankfully before it came. After many days, we finally got an announcement date of their comeback, The Dream Chapter: Magic. I was so excited I couldn't keep it in and was blabbering about it the whole way to school, I knew that TXT really took me away from BTS already. As days pasted by, the concept trailer came out along with the concept photos, and my excitement just shot up. I fell in love with Sanctuary, but Arcadia hit me way too hard and I fell way lower for this one. Soon the comeback came around and I jut stopped doing my homework and started to stream as hard as I can for Run Away, until I actually had to get it done. Once I finished, I ran to my phone and started to watch the Comeback Show, but I had to stop it to eat my dinner. As I was eating though, I was listening to the whole album screaming over all the songs and choosing Magic Island as my favorite. Just more and more awards and ROTYs kept coming as the days went, TXT soon receiving a Rookie Grand Slam along with ITZY. It's like these boys could never stop! Soobin's birthday came around and a huge Yeonbin moment happened, it couldn't be ignored on Weverse! This happened during the 26th of October as well, MOA were taken over by Yeonbin's flirting. A couple days later and New Years came, I spent New Years with them, going on Vlive and saying the countdown with them, another up for me being in Japan(?). When January came rushing in, TXT debuted in Japan and took the whole country by storm! Topping all charts and beating records, they even held back BTS from becoming number 1 on the Line charts! Taehyun's birthday came on February 10 and I celebrated by wearing TXT merch head to toe, bringing The Dream Chapter: Magic to school and celebrating with the only other MOA at school. Only a couple days later, CROWN finally reached 100M and beat the record of having the fastest male rookie group to get 100M views. Before we could get ourselves ready to scream over Dream X Together, the COVID-19 came in and took over all of our fanmeetings. Instead of sulking over that, we are fed by TODO and MOA Academy, getting us ready for a special day.

✧~✧

Today I woke up and looked at my posters a big smile on my face as I made eye contact with 5 specific boys. I hugged my cat plush which I named Junnie, I snuggled my face on top of his. Today MOA, I went to school with my TXT hoodie, my hat, the bag I received from the popup store, and all three of the albums I own, TDC: Star, TDC: Magic, and Magic Hour. I came to school, my aura around me not radiating a single hint of me as an ARMY, it was only radiating a MOA as I ran to embrace the only other fan at my school. We set up a little shrine on my lunch table and talked the rest of the time at lunch, only blabbering about TXT.

✧~✧

I'm so happy to be part of this amazing family called MOA, ever since the start. Ever since Yeonjun's introduction film, I stayed by TXT's side through all the twists and turns of 2019. I love them al so much and I will be by their side until I die. I love you TXT! I love you MOA!

🌟+x+🌟