✧Stay With Me✧| Part Four

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・sᴇʀɪᴇs ғɪɴᴀʟᴇ・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵

ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏᴜʀ:

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

!ᴛᴜ!ʏᴇᴏɴᴊᴜɴ x !ᴄᴀᴛ&ᴅᴏɢ!sᴏᴏʙɪɴ

༻﹡༺

ʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴄᴀsᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ

˚✧₊˳✧༚˚✧₊˳✧༚˚✧₊˳✧༚˚✧₊˳✧༚

it's been hours since taehyung hasn't come back, and all the boys could do was just sit there. all of them tired from all the crying and talking, longing to do something else. soobin looked down at the silver haired bear laying his head on his lap, the younger fast asleep as he was exhausted from the crazy amount of events that happened today. he began to softly stroke his friend's hair, looking down sadly at the boy.

why was he so mean even though he went through so much?

"looks like you're not going to try to kill beomgyu anymore." the cat and dog hybrid turned his head to the horned blue haired in the room, an amused smile on his face.

"wait, soobin-hyung was going to kill beomgyu-hyung?" the squirrel boy asked, his eyes big as he began to worry about the smallish elder.

"taehyun, i'm joking!" yeonjun quickly denied, freaking out a little as he felt his "lover's" deep glare on him. soobin rolled his eyes before focusing on the young boy once again, feeling very horrible about his actions. before any of them could talk again, they heard the familiar flap of wings. both taehyun and yeonjun stood up, the dark brown haired just looked up, holding beomgyu close in his arms. there was the winged male, carrying another child in his arms, the boy looking younger than all of them.

"taehy-"

"the last." they all looked at the newcomer, he looked exhausted, scared even. the black haired man slowly put the kid down, looking at all of them blankly before walking past them, going into his area of the haven. once taehyung left, the two boys crowded around the youngest, examining everything about him.

"he also has wings." the brown squirrel pointed out, looking at the mechanical wings with confusion.

"but... it's not like hyung's." the elder spoke, his hand touching the wooden-like wings connected to the black haired boy. soon there was a little grunt, and the new hybrid woke up. taehyun and yeonjun quickly supported the young one, helping him sit up as he looked like he was sleeping for a while.

"you okay bud?" the boy looked to the others, noticing that they were all looking at him. he quickly scooted back, pushing himself with the wings he could control surprisingly.

"w-where am i? t-this isn't right, what am i doing here?" the deer-resembling male frantically looked around, breathing heavily as he began to freak out. soobin looked at him with worry and quickly called his "boyfriend" over, telling him to hold the asleep bear. the cat and dog slowly walked towards the young boy, his ears and tails flattening as he came closer.

"hey love, it'll be okay. don't worry, we won't hurt you. we are friendly and just like you, we suffered a lot. you'll be okay, don't worry." the brown haired spoke softly, moving his hand to slowly massage the younger's hand carefully. the boy began to calm down, feeling a bit safer as he trusted the elder boy.