Young~

! Trainee !Yeonjun x ! Trainee !Soobin

A young boy opened the blurred out clear door, he walked into a little dance studio. There were a couple of people there, all practicing dancing, singing, rapping. The boy stood there awkwardly, just moving his feet on the ground shyly.

"Hey! So you are one of the newcomers! Welcome to the trainee life!" A young voice welcomed him, all the other trainees looked at him and smiled. The boy looked down, not wanting to look at any of their faces. The shy boy just wanted to be alone, until this one boy came up to him.

"Hey there! I'm Choi Yeonjun! What's your name?" Yeonjun asked, still standing there waiting for an answer. The boy looked up, seeing the youthful face of the other boy.

"I-I'm C-Choi Soobin-n." Soobin looked down shyly as Yeonjun smiled at him.

"We have the same last name! Isn't that funny?" He laughed, Soobin couldn't help but smile.

"W-what? You have dimples? That's so adorable!" Yeonjun poked both of the now visible dimples on Soobin's cheeks, the boy's face turned a little red as the other trainee started to play with his cheeks.

"Woah! Your cheeks. Are. Like. Mochi!" Yeonjun pulled the boy's cheeks, stretching out quite far. Yeonjun gasped and kept playing with the boy's cheeks, and all Soobin could do is just look at the amazed boy. Yeonjun then stopped, he looked at Soobin, the boy's face was a light red and then, just like that...

they fell for each other.

Yeonjun instantly put his hands down, and put them behind his back.

"S-sorry about that, y-you're just amazing." Yeonjun looked down embarrassed, a blush also came on his face, "S-so, how old are you? I'm 16!"

Soobin fiddled with his fingers, "I-I'm 15." Yeonjun gasped and hugged him.

"Awh! You have to call me hyung then!" Yeonjun smiled, but then noticed what he did he quickly released himself from the younger. Soobin nodded slowly as Yeonjun noticed a few more boys came in. The foxlike boy grabbed Soobin's wrist and dragged him to meet the other trainers.

-2 months later-

"So, how do you like it so far?" Yeonjun looked at the other boy that was lying in the grass right next to him.

"It's okay so far Hyung." Soobin looked back at Yeonjun, a soft smile came on his face. The elder then faced the bunny and put his arm under Soobin's neck and turned the younger to face him.

"Let's stay like this forever." Yeonjun moved forward and lightly kissed Soobin's forehead, he used his other hand to grab Soobin's waist and pull him closer to him. Soobin blushed as he looked up at the elder.

"W-what was that for?" Soobin asked, Yeonjun just smiled and made Soobin snuggle into his chest. The bunny curled himself into a ball and made himself comfortable in his Hyung's grasp.

"Hyung?"

Yeonjun looked down at Soobin,"Hm?"