✧Stay With Me✧| Part One

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ:

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

!ᴛᴜ!ʏᴇᴏɴᴊᴜɴ x !ᴄᴀᴛ&ᴅᴏɢ!sᴏᴏʙɪɴ

༻﹡༺

ʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴄᴀsᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ

˚✧₊˳✧༚˚✧₊˳✧༚˚✧₊˳✧༚˚✧₊˳✧༚

"yeonjun, you have been betrayed by humankind, do you agree to come with me?" a young man with dark wings approached the boy.

"of course, taehyung." the boy replied, taehyung stretched his hand out to yeonjun's and they took off.

˚✧₊˳✧༚˚✧₊˳✧༚˚✧₊˳✧༚˚✧₊˳✧༚

soobin sat up from his bed, still wide awake even though it was 2 am. he sighed and crawled off the bed and walked towards a mirror. soobin looked up, a sad and depressed look on his face as he saw himself. nothing about his body made him sad, it was the little cat and dog ears on his head that did, along with that tail behind him. soobin slumped down to the ground, tears forming in his eyes as his animal ears flopped down.

why, why do i have to have these? why can't they just disappear? why can't i?

soobin's thoughts seemed like they were coming out of his mouth, so the young boy covered his mouth as he quietly started to cry. the bunny has been bullied badly at school because of his unique features, everyday he would be greeted with a punch or a hurtful name. disgusting, weird, special, creature, monster, trash, bitch, pussy, shit, and many more names were labeled on the bunny every time he went back. soobin had enough of it, but the shy boy couldn't do anything to stop it, so he let it all out at his house. his parents didn't even know what was going on because of the boy hiding all his pain, his ears and tail, even his wounds. soobin has been counting all the days that would pass by until he really would take his life, knowing no one would care if the boy disappeared, no one would even know what would happen to him, and today, he was finally ready. after the boy had cried for many hours, he walked towards the window, he opened it up, feeling the fall breeze flow into his darkened room. soobin looked up at the bright moon that was shining in night sky. he closed his tired eyes, breathing in the cool air as it hit his face, he laughed a bit but stopped. soobin started to climb to sit down on the frame of the window, sitting on the cold metal sent shivers down his back, but he ignored it. soobin looked to the bottom, the ground many feet down greeted his eyes. perfect isn't it? soobin and his parents lived on the 6th floor in an apartment complex with a parking lot under, which made it really high up. soobin breathed heavily as he carefully stood up on the window frame, the boy now standing as the soft breeze hit his whole body. the boy sighed and closed his eyes, spread his arms out, and a single tear dropped from his face.

and he fell.

soobin opened his eyes slightly, thinking he would see the ground, but he didn't. soobin's eyes shot open as he saw that he was in mid-air, his feet dangling under him. he looked up and saw a black haired man holding onto his tiny wrist, black wings flapping behind him.