LOVE CAFE!(Nosaka Yuuma x Reader)

Miyuki: Hi guys! Really Sorry that I update so late. Because I'm always busy with studying and I couldn't really got time. 

Inori: Author-chan's monthly tests are finished this week. So, she only has time on Sunday. So she'll update every Sunday. 

Miyuki: Yeah so I hope you understand. Arigatou Minna. Onto the Story~

Inori and Miyuki: ENJOY! 

--------------------------

It was a really pretty and bright morning. Y/n, as usual was walking toward he cafe. Yep, you works In a cafe. You were the owner of that cafe name "Love Cafe". You entered the cafe.

You sigh as you start doing your things like baking some sweets and setting the tables. After sometime few costumers came as you serve them. 

You were waiting for your one special costumer who always came early morning, right after you entered the cafe. But today he wasn't here. Maybe, he's busy or something, you thought. 

But then again, he would came regularly and sometimes even before than you. You waited for him, and waited and waited but he didn't came that day. After the day was finish and closed the cafe and was about to leave to your home. You saw his bodyguard, oh sorry I mean his friend, who sometime came to the cafe too. 

"Nosaka-san wasn't at the cafe today, is he sick or something?" You asked a bit  worried. 

"No, he isn't, he's fine. He want me to gave you this." He said handing you over a note. You took it as he went away without saying anything. You just shrugged and read the note💌. While smiling.

"Meet me at the bridge near the lake in the park. 

I want to talk to you about something, 

Your beloved, 

Nosaka Yuuma 💋

You smile to yourself as you quickly ran to the place to meet Nosaka. 

"Hi! Nosaka-san, you weren't at the cafe today, I was so worried about you." You said as he turned around and looked at you. You walked over to him and stand on the bridge looking the pretty river. "You wanted to talk about--" 

He took your hands in his making you stop in mid-sentence.

"Nosaka-san?" 

"Y/n.... Y/n...." 

"Nosaka..."

"Is something wrong?" 

"No." 

"Y/n...." 

He came a bit closer.

"Nosaka."

You also came a bit closer. 

You faces were inches apart, and Nosaka close the gap between you two. You blushed and melted into the kiss.

"Y/n."

"Nosaka, I love you too." 

It seems a bit confused since Nosaka didn't say I love you, yet. You kinda blushed. Nosaka chuckle.

"I love you, Y/n." 

You two shared another kiss as Nishikage was standing beside Sakura tree, watching you two with a smile. Don't worry he's not jealous. 

THE END~

Sorry if this is short, for you @KitsuneFox, who is now @Snowy_the_unicorn. I hope you like it.