CARE! (Nosaka Yuuma x Pregnant Wife! Reader)

You looked at your beloved husband, Nosaka Yuuma, reading a book quietly while drinking his coffee. 

"Yuuma..." You said sitting on the chair, getting his attention. You had a smile on your face. He turned his attention to you. 

"What is It?" He asked taking a sip of his coffee. 

"Yuuma... I..." You don't know how to tell him the good news you had for him. "Yuuma, You're..." 

"What is it, Y/N?" He said putting down his book as he hold both of your hand. 

"Yuuma, I'm Pregnant and you're going to be a dad." You said as you looked at him. "Really?" You nod. Happiness can be seen on his face as he gave you a very loving hug and kiss you on the lips. After you both pulled away, he was some tears of Joy in his eyes. 

"Y/N, you don't know how happy I am." He said as he smiles and put his hand on your tummy and gently message it. He put yo on his lap, gently, giving soft kissing on your belly. 

"Yuuma, thank you so much for everything you did for me." You said as he looked at you. 

"No, I should be thanking you for giving me such a good gift." He said. Tears were in your beautiful eyes. It was tear of happiness, of course. Yuuma wipes the tear. 

"Take Good care of yourself, Y/N. I love you so much. I have to go to office but I'll come home earlier. Just call me if you need anything okay." He said giving you a kiss on your forehead. You giggled at him. 

"Okay, mom." You teased as he chuckle. He ruffles your hair. 

"This is not funny, Y/N. You have to take good care of you. Don't to any heavy activities, just care of yourself and our baby." He said kissing your tummy before he leaves. 

"Bye Yuuma." You waved at him as he leave. You giggled at your husband. You ate your favorite snack. 

Nosaka has come home earlier than you expected. Of course, he was worried about you. He opened the door and enter. 

"Y/N!" He said as he looked for you. He saw you in Kitchen. 

"No Y/N. I told you not to work, come here." He took your hand. 

"But Yuuma--"

"No buts, you have to take care of yourself and the baby." He said putting a blanket over your tummy. Nosaka was being really overprotective but he deeply CARE for you and your baby. 

The End~

Hope you like this guys. Sorry if this was short. But I hope you enjoyed it. Next up is:

Endou x Reader x Gouenji

Dylan Keith x Reader x Ichinose Kazuya

Nosaka Yuuma x Reader