DON'T CRY! (Mizukamiya Seiryuu x Bullied! Crying Reader)

Hey guys! Miyuki's here. The last request. Yep, it's another Mizukamiya Seiryuu requested by @-skyprincess-. Sorry if it took time. And sorry it's a bit short. Anyway, hope you enjoyed it. Sky-chan, thank you for request. Enjoy~\\

You groaned as you throw away your alarm clock which was buzzing for a while. "Y/N. Wake up!" You heard your mom yelled. You sigh. 

"I don't want to go to school." You said going back under the covers again. You mom came to your room and shake. "Y/N. Wake up, or you'll be late."

"Mom, I don't feel like going to school. I feel like shit." You said as your mom glared at you. 

"I mean, I'm on my periods." You said as your mother sighed, leaving the room while tell you rest. You wish you couldn't go to school everyday. Yep, of course of the bullies. 

You were a pretty girl who love to play soccer. But most of the girls was jealous of your beauty and also because you were dating most handsome Captain of Seishou Academy. Oh did I mention, you goes to Seishou and dating Mizukamiya? Oh you know it now. Good.

You cried as you remember all the words bullies said to you. 

Flashback,

"You're just a useless brat! I don't know what boys saw in you." One of them said. 

"Yeah, she must have put Seiryuu-sama under a spell, that's why he's always around this ugly brat." The other said as they both high-five while laughing. The third one pushed you out of the way as three walked away, laughing. 

Flashback End.

After sometime, Mizukamiya came to meet you and also brings chocolate for you. He saw you were crying.

"What's wrong, Princess?" Seiryuu said wiping your tears as he kissed your cheek. He sat next to you handed you the chocolate, which you gladly took. 

"Why, Seiryuu, why? Why the always bullied me? I have never done anything to them." You cried in his chest as he softly ruffles your hair. 

"It's okay, Y/N-chan, I'm with you, I won't leave you, please DON'T CRY. I'll protect you from those bullies. Tomorrow I'll teach them a lesson. Okay. Now eat this you feel better." He said as you ate the chocolate, he gave you. You hugged him. 

"Thanks, Seiryuu, I love you." He said as he kissed your forehead. 

"I love you too, Y/N." He said engulfing you in a warmth embrace.

THE END~

Hope you like @-skyprincess-. Thanks for reading. The request are closed now.