DON'T BE SHY (Genda Koujirou x Reader)

You were walking down the halls of Teikoku Academy. You were a shy yet a popular girl. Every girl wants to be your friends. Every boys want to date you. You don't even know why you're popular. Anyway, you were going to your locker to get your books for next period. When you open the locker, so many letters fell from in it. You sweatdrop. 

"Hey (Y/n)-Cham!!!" You best friend, Miyuki said cheerfully as she hug you. You giggled. 

"What's up, Yuki-chan?" You asked as she looked at all the letters. 

"Wow, you've got so many love letters... Again. Now I'm jealous~" She said with sarcasm, playfully pouting. You chuckle at her. 

"Yep, now help me get this locker clean." You said. You were shy but you're only open with your best friend. After you both clean the locker you went to your class. 

"Why are you two late?" Teacher asked as he glared at them. 

"I'm sorry, sir." You said shyly bow. He nod. 

"You can sit [y/n], since it's your first time being late. And also your grades are very good." The teacher said as both of them went to sit on your seat. 

"Not you, Miss. Kaminari, it's third time a week you're late for class." He said as she glared at him. 

"But I was helping [y/n]-chan in cleaning her lockers." She said pouting. 

"Don't give me that look, Missy and go out the classroom. You have detention after school." He said as Miyuki groaned and went out. The class laugh at her of course, except you. You feel bad for Miyuki, since she was helping you. 

"I can apologize to her after class." You said as you copied the note which teacher write on the board. After class, a cute boy with dark spiky brown hair came to you. 

"Hey there, [y/n]-chan, you look beautiful today." He said winking at you as you blushed. 

Meet Genda Koujirou, the guy who hit on you the most. He's been bugging you to join the soccer club ever since you join Teikoku. Now, you love to play soccer but you were too shy. 

"Ever think about joining the--" 

You cut off him. 

"Sorry, i-i told you i-i'm not interested in soccer. S-sorry." You bowed and left the classroom. Genda sighed as his best friend Sakuma, put a hand on his shoulder. 

"It's okay dude, better luck next time." He said smiling at her. 

After apologizing to Miyuki, you told her what Genda asked you. 

"OMG! [N/n]-chan, you know what this means?" She said squealing. 

"What?" You asked. 

"It's simple silly. He has a crush on you. Not just crush. Biggest crush. Oh I'm so happy. You know what tomorrow we both join soccer club." She said hugging you. 

"No way, I can't." You said. 

"Aw, please, (y/n)-chan, pretty please." She begged. 

"You know I'm Shy." You said. At this Miyuki sat on the ground while holding both of her hand. 

"Please, please, please please please please please please please please please please please please." She said. You sighed.

"You're not gonna stop until I said yes." You said smiling a bit. She nod. 

"Yep. Please please please please please please please--" 

You help her get up. "Okay stop, fine I'll do it. But just for you." 

"Yay!!!!!" She yelled happily hugging her. you smile and hug her back. 

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." She said waving at you. "I have detention." She said pouting. you giggled.

"Bye! See ya." You waved at her. "And good luck with the detention."

After some time, you left with a soccer ball, to a nearby soccer field. You smile to yourself. 

"Maybe, i'll play for a while." You said to yourself as you practice your dribbling and shots. 

Unknown, a certain goalkeeper were watching you the whole time. He smirk to himself. As you were about to shot once again, he came down the goal post and stop your shot. you gasped. as you blush. "Um...I." 

"I didn't know you played soccer and yet you didn't join the soccer club." He smirk. "You're shot was amazing." You blush.

"Um, thanks."

"So know will, you join the soccer club?" He asked, you nod shyly.

"Yes, I was thinking to join anyway." You said as he sigh. 

"I'm glad."He said as he put his hand under chin and pull your face close to him. You blush as he kissed you on the cheek. "Well, I see you tomorrow in the soccer club." He wink.

Next day,

You were going to the soccer club with Miyuki and  telling her everything while blushing. 

"Oh~Looks like a certain goalie finally steal your heart." She teased with a smirk as you blush hard. 

"Fine, I admit that I have a crush on him." At this, Miyuki start jumping in excitement. 

"Yes, I knew it!!!!" She said cheerfully. A random boy approached you two and smile at you. 

"(L/n)-Chan, I really like you." He said. You were about to say something but...

"Actually, Toshiki-Kun, (Y/n)-chan likes someone else." Miyuki said as he walked away sighed. "I knew i was gonna reject." He whisper but you heard it. 

"I kinda feel bad for him." You said, Miyuki smile. 

"It's okay, (Y/n), you have a right to choose who you like." She said as you both walked to the soccer. 

You were now a official member of Teikoku's soccer club. You were getting really close with Genda. One day, Everyone left earlier and you were alone with Genda. You were really nervous on how to confess. I mean you never confess to anyone, they  always confess to you. 

"Hi! (y/n)." Genda smile. You wave at him shyly. 

"Hi! Genda, I wanted to tell you some--"

You were cut off by soft and warm lips on yours, realization hit that Genda was kissing you. You blushed and shyly kissed him back, After sometime you pulled away while blushing. 

"I love you." You said shyly.

"I love you too~baby." He said as you shared one more kiss until you heard a click of a camera. You both pulled away and saw the whole team with Miyuki holding a camera.

"This picture will be saved forever." Miyuki said. 

"MIYUKI!!!" You yelled angrily as she ran away with the team. 

"It's okay." He kissed your cheek and look at your flustered face. "Aw, DON'T BE SHY, Love."He said with a smirk as you hugged him and he hugged you back.

THE END~

One more request is done. Tell me in the comments do you like it, @Asakayo_43?

Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment and thank you so much for reading my stories. Request are still open, you request on the request page, Thanks again!

Have a nice day/night/evening/afternoon. BYE BYE LOVELY READERS!! See you in next chapter.